Sgt. going in at TSPN

If some of you are really his friends please talk to him and ask him to get some help. For real!!
Also, I wonder if he realizes that these threats could land him in jail. God forbid, but if anything ever happened to any of these people that he keeps threatening his azz will be up the creek without a paddle. Even if he had nothing to do with it.

Man I've tried to talk to him about it and he is not hearing it. I really don't know if he is "playing crazy" or if he is crazy. Like you, I fear if something happens to one of the people he is constantly mouthing off about, he will be a prime suspect. It is all over his FB Page. Many of his FB friends that are not connected to TSPN have told him many times he needs to move on. I'm starting to think like dahill. He is doing all this for show.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Man I've tried to talk to him about it and he is not hearing it. I really don't know if he is "playing crazy" or if he is crazy. Like you, I fear if something happens to one of the people he is constantly mouthing off about, he will be a prime suspect. It is all over his FB Page. Many of his FB friends that are not connected to TSPN have told him many times he needs to move on. I'm starting to think like dahill. He is doing all this for show.

I knew it was some others who had also, but I just couldn't remember.

Hell, I tried talkin to him....for some odd reason...he went off on me :ionno:

Ion care what went on or was said to me. I ain't finna be upset for 2-3 years over nobody. ESP. on no Net shit....

But in the famous words of Bishop from "JUICE"

"I have more control over yo' life than YOU do"

~_______~

that Spineless Always talking SHAT, AINT ABOUT SHAT, telling lies 24-7 Black Brunt Crispy Crack Rock inhaling, Sugar in his TANK.....Smoke from Alabama State...BKA....Fredreka......the COWARD...... SMOKEFINA..

First let me do this...

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

...and then let me say this....

Smoke he says that your name comes from being a crackhead! I know you ain't gonna take that. :smh:

TP trying to instigate and get Smoke crunk so that he'll take Sarge out!!

:lol::lol::lol:

TP what was your vote again for Sarge?!?! :D

First let me do this...

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

...and then let me say this....

Smoke he says that your name comes from being a crackhead! I know you ain't gonna take that. :smh:
Son, I think Im finna take over Kenn AND Fiyah's spot on that list :shame:

I just hope this nagga don't see me in person again....Ima hafta cancel all my trips next Football season if I know he goin! :retard:

I think I'll ask my Girlfriend if hie's talkin about me

:lol:

~__________~

Kevin Maurice Robinson says that TSPN Sports was done a topic on their daddy. Never before in my life have I seen such stupidity from some so called admins like FIYAH from Prairie View. Protecting your little bytch Smoke. so what favors has it done for you. Same things other crack heads... do to get some ROCKS. Nice that I can not respond s...ince I got banned WITHOUT a reason. COWARDS!!!!!! By the way....Ban these nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kevin Maurice Robinson Seems that NONE of them has any balls to get in my face. But I see that some of you admins are great at CARDIO....ass the running with the yellow streaks up those backs are helping out. Run Forrest RUN!!!!!

<ABBR class=timestamp title="Thu, 04 Feb 2010 13:13:00 -0800">8 minutes ago</ABBR>

:lmao:

Ion even think ive even said FIYAHS name more than 5 times since I joined in 03 tho... :lol: Im still trynna figure how ME and TSPN have in common with his lil ordeal...when everything was said on a complete diff. website? :retard:

~__________

This guy get funnier and funnier with every post because he can't post on TSPN.:lol:
This is the silliest shat a grown man can be focused on. :smh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
man even with Delock posting in his status, his record is still scratched and stuck on Smoke! WTF? :lol: :smh:

:lol: @ sarge!

at much as he got roasted on the other swac site i cant believe he hates fiyah so much!

:lol: @ sarge!

at much as he got roasted on the other swac site i cant believe he hates fiyah so much!

Exactly! I did bout 20 photoshop works with his grill alone over there.lol
I'm cool wit Kev now, and talk to him at the JSU games. That dude aint gonna bust a grape, he just likes the attention.

Back