Sgt. going in at TSPN

atl hornet

via facebook status: "Kevin Maurice Robinson has BREAKING NEWS!!!!! TSPN Sports is SCARED OF ME!!!!!!! Go to other REAL sites like Swacfans, Meacfans, Bandhead.org, Sowband central or the 5th Quarter.com. FYI...FREEDOM OF SPEECH is something. Other sites like you say what you wish. Guess TSPN sports is a SECRET society???? Stop running from me. MAN UP!!!!! B...anned me from your site. But you CAN NOT STOP ME on FACEBOOK!!!!!!!!!"

dam yall must have made him mad..but something dont seem right with dude. all this over a dam website. smh

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Damm.:eek:
I been said let him back on and don't even know why he was banned.
he ain't no worse than other posters here.

That being said, dude need to get a life.
He is actually upset for real that he can't post here.
I wouldn't give a half a shat about not being able to post on a chatboard. :lol:

via facebook status: "Kevin Maurice Robinson has BREAKING NEWS!!!!! TSPN Sports is SCARED OF ME!!!!!!! Go to other REAL sites like Swacfans, Meacfans, Bandhead.org, Sowband central or the 5th Quarter.com. FYI...FREEDOM OF SPEECH is something. Other sites like you say what you wish. Guess TSPN sports is a SECRET society???? Stop running from me. MAN UP!!!!! B...anned me from your site. But you CAN NOT STOP ME on FACEBOOK!!!!!!!!!"

dam yall must have made him mad..but something dont seem right with dude. all this over a dam website. smh

:confused::confused::confused::confused:????????????????

Must be before my time.

Damm.:eek:
I been said let him back on and don't even know why he was banned.
he ain't no worse than other posters here.

That being said, dude need to get a life.
He is actually upset for real that he can't post here.
I wouldn't give a half a shat about not being able to post on a chatboard. :lol:[/
QUOTE]

:clap:

Man,
Yall just be feeding to Sarge. This right here will catch his attention but I must admit, I find it mighty entertainment.

However Atl hornet,
there is no yall.... FIYAH is the one who picked on poor ole Sarge and then banned him.

Sgt was banned from his own Blue Bengals Den. Now they were wrong for that just because he disagreed with his own Blue Bengals. The Blue Bengals have too many Republicans and they always vote no.

I am going to start with... why are yall even friends with Sarge on Facebook... :shame: LOL

extra-cold-beer.jpg

:lol::lol:​

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Man...why am I friends with him?! :lol: shyt be funny as hell! "Smoke This.....DAHILL THAT.. TSPN.COM GOT IT COMING.....REAL MODERATORS LIKE the5thquarter and swacfans blahhhh "

:lol:

~___________~

Sarge and I are cool...once he called me an idiot, I decided to leave the past in the past!

Last edited by a moderator:
TP, ole Sarge still gone whip you mane. Stop trying to butter him up. :lmao:
:lol::lol:

you shole is right CEE,

actually, I think TP's beatdown is gon be that much worser cause he's trying to play Sarge like he's a fool.

TP,
:smh::smh:
po you
:smh::smh:

Back