Several top Former Pros to teach at Jackson State football camp

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
@NastyD where's the QB? Not pissing on the people assembled (and I wonder how involved Nate is with FAMU ... side discussion) ... and it's a solid, solid group ... just thought there would be a QB in the mix. Is that announcement coming later?

I love this camp and the personalities. The kids with relate to the Honey Badger. TO is a good communicator that will command the audience. Nate can add perspective coming from FAM and has a good sense of humor. Great list of coaches, where I hope it is packed.

That USA Today article looks to be right on about J-State exposure due to the Prime effect. Milk it to the fullest.

I love this camp and the personalities. The kids with relate to the Honey Badger. TO is a good communicator that will command the audience. Nate can add perspective coming from FAM and has a good sense of humor. Great list of coaches, where I hope it is packed.

That USA Today article looks to be right on about J-State exposure due to the Prime effect. Milk it to the fullest.

Supposedly there was room for 300 kids.

There is NOTHING negative about this. TO should be on someone's coaching staff anyway.

This is no different than any other school who have "famous" folks are special this or that. Or anyone else who hold camps with famous folks showing up to help.

What are you talking about?

Good move - not only will kids gain from Terrell's football knowledge but Terrell himself enhances his image in the community and society. The media treated him harshly, some of it self inflicted, but a Black Man get's no benefit of the doubt. Good for Terrell, Good for Deion and Good for the camp attendees.

Good move - not only will kids gain from Terrell's football knowledge but Terrell himself enhances his image in the community and society. The media treated him harshly, some of it self inflicted, but a Black Man get's no benefit of the doubt. Good for Terrell, Good for Deion and Good for the camp attendees.

The majority of it was HIM.

The point still stands from a football perspective he should be on someone's coaching staff teaching. Way more than some of these other folks who get access and gigs because other reasons.
We got guys who have RUINED teams and hide illegal stuff that still get hired. One is getting a statue at UMASS with Marcus Camby and one is coaching at Iona and another is at a MEAC school.

If they can get shots-so can TO.

I would love to hear that one of AAMU coaches attended the camp. I saw a picture of our offensive coordinator posing with Coach Sark from Texas. We might be able to steal a few from JSU's camp. Major props to Coach Prime and Mighty JSU...

Last edited:
The majority of it was HIM.

The point still stands from a football perspective he should be on someone's coaching staff teaching. Way more than some of these other folks who get access and gigs because other reasons.
We got guys who have RUINED teams and hide illegal stuff that still get hired. One is getting a statue at UMASS with Marcus Camby and one is coaching at Iona and another is at a MEAC school.

If they can get shots-so can TO.
He doesn't want to be a coach. And he's done other camps as well. Not sure why you still believe the media narrative about him.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
It will be sad day when its all said and done of how many SWAC coaches actually attend this event compared to others invited. Unless tings change...SMDH... My people!!!!
Jealousy and envy will keep too many from attending. If nothing else, I would send someone from the staff (officially) to represent and participate, if possible.

JSU has to put a foot through everyone on the schedule, their ass, in order for many to understand how serious this is.

Last edited:
It will be sad day when its all said and done of how many SWAC coaches actually attend this event compared to others invited. Unless things change...SMDH... My people!!!!

Do you know if any other conference coaches were invited to participate? It may not be what you think it is.

when you live across the street from your dad you're entire life and didn't know that was him..... it creates disfunction.

Jealousy and envy will keep too many from attending. If nothing else, I would send someone from the staff (officially) to represent and participate, if possible.

JSU has to put a foot through everyone on the schedule, their ass, in order for them to understand how serious this is.
So you think coaches should participate in a fundraiser for a fellow conference member lmao.

Most participated. Even your ex coach Odums was there.
I know he was lol. He wouldn’t have gone if he was still our coach, I can guarantee that. He needs access to down south kids. Looked like a small turnout of kids. How many showed up. Last time SU had a camp, in 19, we had over 950 kids. This pic is lineman only. The skill guys were on the practice field outside the stadium. B4BEFE92-DD64-421F-A8C2-15712E2E7D32.jpeg

Back