Set It Off In This Mutha

Its just the same beat as Drag Em in Da River. I aint to big on remakes. I said all that to say that I don't care for it much.

One of my partners just said it was something like "jack'em in the river"... I don't know that one...

But this song makes me wanna go to da club and "tear da club"...

Tee hee!

I DONT LIKE IT.... He is making money off a hit by another Cash Money Group...UNLV came out with BAD AS$ YELLA BOY ( a song dogging out Mystikal) with the same beat....

when they play it in the club here in Huntsville they always mix the two songs together. They always play teh juvi part first then the Unlv part second... THE CLUB ALWAYS GETS CRUNK OF UNLVS' BAD ASS YELLA BOY.

Yeah the title of the UNLV song is "Drag Em in Da River" . That's just like Carmen SanDiego's song that she made off Juvi's song " Back that Ass Up"..rappers get your own beat....please

Set it off in this mutha..........

well techinally speaking Juve can use the background track as much as he wants cuz if im not mistaken Dj Manny Fresh came up with the whole "beat" and he is still doin the beats for Cash Money so if he doesnt have a problem with It I dont either......... BTW I like the song:D

It's jammin' to me. They had a debate on the radio the other morning about artists using samples....I'll start another thread for that.

But they talked about this song also........It's a Cash Money beat, so it's not like he had to dig very far to get it. With the success of Drag 'em Up The River, he had to come harder if he was going to use the same beat, and I think h came pretty close.

Settin it off like Ms.J4J had asked me too....

That song is tight-tight !!!!

jelli,

So that-t-t-t-t-t-t's who did that song (Carmen SanDiego). I was in Max's 2001 when I was doing my interview to come down here and I heard that. Folks in the club were acting a fool !!!!

Manny Fresh really is a genius !!!

Re: Settin it off like Ms.J4J had asked me too....

Originally posted by phatback
That song is tight-tight !!!!

jelli,

So that-t-t-t-t-t-t's who did that song (Carmen SanDiego). I was in Max's 2001 when I was doing my interview to come down here and I heard that. Folks in the club were acting a fool !!!!

Manny Fresh really is a genius !!!
Yep, I asked the DJ at 97.9the box who sang that. Its called "Ball wit Me" Of course I down loaded it from Napster. She has a whole cd out now. I don't know the title though.

ladies and gentleman!

Im a find me some new puddin;) and buy her a 4 Runner........I walk with a limp cuz my spoon heavy and I like it from the back so hold ya butt steadyyyyyyy

originality is out the door

what will be listening to in 2050?

I haven't heard a great R&B song hit the scene in ages...it's usually slow jams or rap

You don't like Tank's song "I deserve" I mean with lyrics like "I deserve to grab you by yo neck until you scream" :rolleyes: who can't like that song.(she says dripping with sarcasm) Or Dave Hollister's song "One Woman man" that has lyrics like "I remember when I used to beat it up....":rolleyes: What's not to love about todays music....:( :flamethro :flamethro

Originally posted by DAHILL
I DONT LIKE IT.... He is making money off a hit by another Cash Money Group...UNLV came out with BAD AS$ YELLA BOY ( a song dogging out Mystikal) with the same beat....

when they play it in the club here in Huntsville they always mix the two songs together. They always play teh juvi part first then the Unlv part second... THE CLUB ALWAYS GETS CRUNK OF UNLVS' BAD ASS YELLA BOY.

Maybe Im late, but who the hell is UNLV? I thought that was a school in Utah?:confused:

I'm downloading it now from WinMx. I'll come back and put in my 2 cents after I listen to it.

Back