Seriously...what has to be done to get Sarge back

Get Ready

What does Sarge have to do to regain membership back on TSPN. We know he hasnt done anything to deserve Lifetime banishment, so what does the have to do to retain his place back on TSPN?

What does Sarge have to do to regain membership back on TSPN. We know he hasnt done anything to deserve Lifetime banishment, so what does the have to do to retain his place back on TSPN?

Yeah free my homeboy. Yall done him wrong around here. Free Sarge!!

Forget Sarge. What about my boy, P88? Panthro has done nothing to deserve being banned for this long. This is a travesty. A gross injustice :shame:

Why do yall ban folks that actually contribute to this board and let this other sorry useless folks like MikeBigg hang around and add nothing? Now seriously, what has to be done to get Sarge back. Does he have to agree not to defend himself or just post pics or what. We wanna know. Lets talk this out

The gall of GR to start this thread after just taking the knife outta kendrick's back :smh: but I digress..... I vote for Sarge to come back to tspn

yeah po Sarge, they kicked him out of the SWAC forum on FB, he didn't really mean it, he's just misunderstood...Free Sarge and my boy ole decrepit P88

First getting ready needs to tell why he didn't vote for Sarge to get into the gin smoke blue room

Ya'll really want to hear P88 down black folks all day? I bet he dayum near cried when PV beat a PWC this year.

Back