Serena shows class in her victory over Justine!

Olde Hornet

Serena wins 6:3 6:2 in London. This time Justine did not get a chance to play unfairly and did not have the pitiful French fans to ride Serena. :) :) :)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tennis/wimbledon_2003/3042300.stm

Serena Williams avenged her surprise French Open semi-final defeat four weeks ago to trounce Justine Henin-Hardenne 6-3 6-2 and reach the Wimbledon final.

The defending champion was clearly hyped up, with the memory of the jeers she received at Roland Garros fresh in her mind.

Henin-Hardenne was simply overpowered by the American, who will next play the winner of the other semi-final between her sister Venus and Kim Clijsters.

Pictures from the match
Despite a two-and-a-half hour rain delay, Williams was quick off the blocks, racing to a 4-0 lead in the first set.

The world number one had to save two break points in a tentative opening game, but once she found her form, Henin-Hardenne was broken twice.

But the Belgian fought back in the first set, breaking Williams twice - only for the American to break again and serve out the set.

Henin-Hardenne was in trouble from the start of the second set, as Williams broke her in the opening game.

The Belgian then squandered three break points in the next game and from there on Williams was in ruthless mood, breaking Henin-Hardenne again on her way to a comprehensive victory.

Damn you. I have been waiting for this match to come on all day. You just screwed up my day and my vacation.:redhot: :bawling: :D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The French have no class.

Serena is about to show them what a real No.1 is about. Im glad that one chick the "Swiss Miss" is out injured. I was getting tired of Venus and Serena beating that chick aRSE!!!!!!

Venus just won in three sets. She dominated the last two sets after losing the first. It will be an All Williams final Saturday morning.

Originally posted by BandFan
The French have no class.

Serena is about to show them what a real No.1 is about. Im glad that one chick the "Swiss Miss" is out injured. I was getting tired of Venus and Serena beating that chick aRSE!!!!!!

You are not the only one. I got tired of her, Martina Hingis, crying everytime she lost to one of them.

Back