Seeing Spots should be banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
You damn right I called mofos lames.

I do it at the tailgates, I do it in the Private Forum.

But I never gave out anybodies personal information.

I never tried to find out where anybody lived.

BTW, link the pics the pics I posted over there....

I would, but I would get banned again.

BTW, why didn't you post the rest of the thread.....

Dirty, the JSU folk is cool, I was talking bout he SU, and Gramblin mofos I met when I was rollin on they yards back in the day.

But it's fugged uh how they ban a ***** on some bullisht cuz they can't deal with him on a straight up manner.

If you bus me in da mouf Imma either bus you back or STFU.

Kenn is acting real ***** Made!!!

Why not post the other TSPN members quotes that were in that thread??

Why not post the whole thread?

Since you wanna step into my business.

Re: Seing Spots should be banned

LaCumba said:
I think it's funny that this is even being dicussed. :lol:

What ever happened to: If you can't stand the heat...??

A lot peeps on here need to stop cooking and get outta the kitchen. :lol:

Yep...too much thin skin on all sides.

Would you believe, all the people on TSPN who have led some of you to believe that they are hard core haters and smackers are very kind individuals when you meet them in person.

TSPN awards are very important, for example can't you see the JSU Mafia is trying to take the title of Best Smacking Organization from the DAWGPOUND?

You see the JSU Mafia allowed the N.S.M. to exist which caused them to lose the title to the DAWGPOUND. With the JSU MAFIA having to overcome the running clock, GR is questioning Mike's profound statements about 3-13 ability to coach. Now we all know that GR, didn't get his new polo shirt and would not post until 3-13 gave it to him. But it was not 3-13 fault, the SWAC signed a contract with Russell Mft. and the company ran out of blue dye which delayed GR getting his Polo Shirt until last week. Now we see a different GR. The team received their new uniforms and GR received his Polo Shirt. See we understand GR and his smacking tactics. Now if they don't have any turkey legs at the tailgate we are going to get it on.

LaCumba said:
What ever happened to: If you can't stand the heat...??
A lot peeps on here need to stop cooking and get outta the kitchen. :lol:
First gotta realize - IT'S HOT

MD

I heard that Dr. West was a front-runner for both Smacker of the Year and Newcomer of the Year.

Oh, and i heard he was up for the Nobel Smack Prize too.

:D

:lol: :lol: Dayum....sensitive arse negroes.....well I guess I can't say SlUts when referring to our oppenent this weekend

J4J said:
Who cares?

Anybody got some Smoked Turkey?

You obviously do, which is why you was playing "Dan Rather" cut n paste from another board.

Since you in a cut n pasting mood. Why not post where spots was doaling out my personal information like government chees in the Jag forum.

I would....but, i'd get bannd yet again.

hassan said:
MD

I heard that Dr. West was a front-runner for both Smacker of the Year and Newcomer of the Year.

Oh, and i heard he was up for the Nobel Smack Prize too.

:D

Here is my take on this. If Dr. West is nominated, I believe SU Smackers will vote for him and demand that he be at the reunion to receive his award it. On the other hand all 50 of the SU Smackers would vote against him. But somebody said he was female. I guess they already know.

Mighty Dog, what the SU smackers would do is find out his real name and where he lives and works and try to give him the award "personally".

Office of Homeland Security, please send help!!!

IusedtobeOhakam said:
Mighty Dog, what the SU smackers would do is find out his real name and where he lives and works and try to give him the award "personally".

Office of Homeland Security, please send help!!!

My computer got zapped by something and I am still getting a fatal error. I wonder why.

Where are all these viruses coming from?e

IusedtobeOhakam said:
Since you in a cut n pasting mood. Why not post where spots was doaling out my personal information like government chees in the Jag forum.
I wanna see that! I want to see where I asked for and received personal information about you. I have no idea where you live or what your last name is. I have NEVER asked anybody about your "real" name. I could not have given information that I did not know. Also post or send to me the proof in a post or otherwise that I give money to Kenn for this site. When I first joined TSPN, I sent a donation to Kenn when he asked every to. I have NEVER sent him a dime since. Also, bluedog has never sent Kenn a dime! :lol: We just laughed at your allegation. That is not true, no matter how many times you repeat it. We never asked Kenn, or anybody else to ban you either. Send or post that to.

Now don't send me a post that you ALTERED like you did the one above. :swink:

You obviously saved the threads in the Jaguar Nation forum when you last visited. Produce the proof.

Send it to me via pm and I will post it.

Seeing spots

GR cant believe you didnt curse this time. Wow...what a revalation.
You aint saved like they say you is suga.

J4J

The game is to be sold not told.

For lunch, I'm having the usual....

spinach salad (still on my health kick)

I did splurge though and I'm having a slice of cheese cake. mmmmmm......

mighty hornet said:
For lunch, I'm having the usual....

spinach salad (still on my health kick)

I did splurge though and I'm having a slice of cheese cake. mmmmmm......

Baked Chicken & veggies for me. :D

IusedtobeOhakam said:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Seeing Spots
[b

STILL WRITING CHECKS TO THE HNIC [/b]
:goof:

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Bruh, you a Republican right? Thought your bank is bigger than hers? She's just a Democrat...OUTBID HER! Kenn would appreciate it I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back