Seeing for yourelves

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You guys are doing a great job. Just for your egos the pictures I took last week of y'all(FAB 5, Stripes, & MACBFAC) has taken more hits than all of the others. You guys even ranked above the jean study. As a matter of fact you guys doubled the hits of your closest rival the jean study(girl in front of white Navigator).

sharpy

sharpy said:
You guys are doing a great job. Just for your egos the pictures I took last week of y'all(FAB 5, Stripes, & MACBFAC) has taken more hits than all of the others. You guys even ranked above the jean study. As a matter of fact you guys doubled the hits of your closest rival the jean study(girl in front of white Navigator).

sharpy

Well I'll be :hat: thanks for compliments....just trying to take ASU to the next level in technology

Btw, the game will be out tommorow Tuesday 10/12 I still can't believe how the man has destroyed JSU program.that isht Saturday was pitiful.

MACBFAC said:
Well I'll be :hat: thanks for compliments....just trying to take ASU to the next level in technology

Btw, the game will be out tommorow Tuesday 10/12 I still can't believe how the man has destroyed JSU program.that isht Saturday was pitiful.

Please continue to post this. You have spoiled me! :D

sharpy said:

sharpy

Quit playin' now Sharpy. The jean study?!?!? :nod: :lol: :nod: :lol:

Seriously, glad ya'll are feeling the show, wait'll you see what we have in mind for future shows. As for other SWAC schools...I would think they all had tech people who could do it but let it be known---we're setting the quality bar HIGH
:ebrow:

FAB5 said:
As for other SWAC schools...I would think they all had tech people who could do it but let it be known---we're setting the quality bar HIGH :ebrow:

Ah, didn't UAPB have this technology 4 years ago? At any rate, good to see other schools do the same.

I've heard we stopped it because the AD thought it contributed to low ticket sales. Well that being live streaming online, live statewide TV coverage, and radio. The game is still show statewide, but 3 days later. Of course, you still have the radio broadcast, but they haven't had the games online at all.

I guess he is right because ticket sales are up this year.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Da_Sperm said:
Ah, didn't UAPB have this technology 4 years ago? At any rate, good to see other schools do the same.

knew about PB, actually have checked out their setup...no slight intended. :spin:

Da_Sperm said:
I've heard we stopped it because the AD thought it contributed to low ticket sales. Well that being live streaming online, live statewide TV coverage, and radio. The game is still show statewide, but 3 days later. Of course, you still have the radio broadcast, but they haven't had the games online at all.

I guess he is right because ticket sales are up this year.
I'm about to get on my soapbox. We (SWAC) are clearly missing the boat with what I just saw at ASU as well as PB sites. PB issue can clearly be solved by a subscription service that out of state parents would jump on, so they can see their kids play each week. SWAC member schools need to get together as a body and discuss how to jointly (compensating ASU and PB) use these resources. This would help in recruiting both athletes and students from many non traditional areas in the U.S. that BCF is rarely shown on TV. Additionally it would allow out of state parents to get closer connected to these schools which could lead to additional revenue sources. I hope SU is thinking about doing something like this.

I really hope SU gets this service . We have the TV contract with coxsports and I doubt they would allow us to broadcast games over the internet.

SUjagTILLiDIE said:
I really hope SU gets this service . We have the TV contract with coxsports and I doubt they would allow us to broadcast games over the internet.

No actually we can do it, but the cost for it thats keeping us from it. We just got the fiber optics run into the pressbox for the first game of the season. That took a lot of work from the TNS (Technology & Network Services) staff on the campus. By next year we should have streaming video coming from the game "live". However there probably will be a fee for it, like PPV. Radio is no charge but live streaming video will have a fee.

Back