See you again

THE BENGAL

Gram you won the battle. But what I saw has shown me that we will win the war.

WE HAVE A DEFENSE!!!

After the A-state game I said I wasn't going back to Jackson because there was no defense to be seen. But after the changes that have been put in place I had to return for the Gram game. Disappointed in the outcome of the battle but encouraged about the outlook for the war.

WE WILL SEE YOU AGAIN IN BHAM AND THE OUTCOME WILL BE MUCH DIFFERENT!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
:confused:
Ben gal,
I think you probably me what defense?
You didn't and can't stop Shanklin (i.e. opening kickoff)
You didn't and can't stop Levi (i.e. the same route for two tuchdowns IN THE SAME ENDZONE)
You didn't and can't stop "showtime" Hymes(did you all see the portland st. tape or even read the associated press report on the portland st. game/ That bootleg was the same play that beat them Stevie and ray could have seen that coming)
This logic is Ipso Facto wishful thinking
A defense that gives up 61 pts. and 30pts. at home is trash
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE NOTICED ON OCTOBER 20, 2001 IS THAT YOU WERE THE FIRST VICTIMS OF THE ELIMINATION TOUR, SIMPLY PUT YOUR SEASON IS OVER
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :p :D

If you were at the game and understand the game. Emphasis on the understanding. Then you would realize that Gram had only two sustained drives the entire game. The key to this game was turnovers. I won't make excuses. I'll only go so far as to say the player who committed those turnovers played very uncharacteristically. In short, it won't happen again.

I totally understand your desire not to meet us again. Solly Cholly see you again.

Originally posted by ICEICE5
:confused:
Ben gal,
I think you probably me what defense?
You didn't and can't stop Shanklin (i.e. opening kickoff)
You didn't and can't stop Levi (i.e. the same route for two tuchdowns IN THE SAME ENDZONE)
You didn't and can't stop "showtime" Hymes(did you all see the portland st. tape or even read the associated press report on the portland st. game/ That bootleg was the same play that beat them Stevie and ray could have seen that coming)
This logic is Ipso Facto wishful thinking
A defense that gives up 61 pts. and 30pts. at home is trash
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE NOTICED ON OCTOBER 20, 2001 IS THAT YOU WERE THE FIRST VICTIMS OF THE ELIMINATION TOUR, SIMPLY PUT YOUR SEASON IS OVER
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :p :D

Dont you just love self smack....If our season is over then that means.....oh nevermind...

SMH@ J-stank Mafia Logic
None of the interceptions that Kent threw were returned for touchdowns. Hence, all of the Gram touchdowns were scored against your defense which you are so hopelessly proud of. If you truly understand the game, you would realize that it was their job to prevent GSU from scoring. I stand corrected it is not your defenses problem, your whole football program is in a state of DK.

Pop Warner send help:rolleyes:

<h1>Uuuuhhhh.... Gram won't be in Birhmingham!</h1>

Smack Us Now!!
Worship Us Later!!</font></h5>

Back