SEC about to crack down on Mississippi

No black person should have any faith in ANY Mississippi politicians (GOP or Dem).

The NCAA ban is just one piece that gave an already grassroots effort to change the flag more momentum. Kylin Hill just kicked it up a notch by directly calling out the governor with his voice at one of the "flagship" school as a Mississippi native (side note: he should have came to Valley lol)

The powers that be in Mississippi and Alabama prides itself on their state's history of racism and bigotry. All of America is racist but I always said and still believe racism hits different in those two states.

I know the census says Mississippi is about 60% white/40% black, I feel the state is about half and half (historically whites are over-counted and blacks undercounted). I pray that the Democratic party finally invest more money in Mississippi so the elected officials began to reflect its population. Right now, Mississippi elected officials are overwhelming and disturbingly white .... 90% are racist point black period!

I've seen white people in the Deep South shake hands and hug black people and use the n-word religiously in their home. Hell I had a white friend that used the n-word all the time and so did his family .... I didn't know any better at the time so I ignored it. I remember once he teased his sister of being a n-word lover because she had a crush on a black classmate. They were your typical slow talking white redneck "christian" family so just imagine the type of foolishness and racism I was exposed to ... I'm still confused how I was allowed in their home given their disdain for black people.

Last edited:
Kylin Hill put the whole state on front street about the flag now the whole country has it's eyes on Mississippi. The increased awareness of the younger generation in regards to racism and what the flag represents is making it hard to recruit championship quality talent to MSU & Ole Miss. These coaches need that flag down if they want to be successful in this racial climate.

If Mike Leach was down in Jackson faking the funk on the flag then you know it's real lol

The SWAC schools representation today made me proud (although I don't think the onus was on them but on MSU and UM)
That's because when it comes down to it, those two programs are going to be instrumental in influencing their alums in the legislature to come on board to change the flag. If there becomes a revolt with the black players they will suffer mightily. So they can't afford to risk that happening.

The sad narrative on this is the SEC was able to do what Mississippi would not do for its black citizens. Of course, this is not going to move the needle on institutional racism though (not just an MS. thing).

Well I’ll be damned..they’re changing the flag.

I always loved Mississippi because of the history our people have there and every I’ve been, it’s been nothing but hospitality. That rebel flag just made the whole state trashy. Glad it’s coming down.

Well I’ll be damned..they’re changing the flag.

I always loved Mississippi because of the history our people have there and every I’ve been, it’s been nothing but hospitality. That rebel flag just made the whole state trashy. Glad it’s coming down.

They could’ve shoved it in their face and said we’ll go to HBCUs instead but this doesn’t help us in the long run as it makes it more acceptable to go to a PWC.

I'm glad a lot of people are reminding Hill of this.

If he goes back to MSU after all they said about him, I don't want to hear from any Hail State people the next time they experience racism over there

View: https://twitter.com/kentonnnnn/status/1277401424482238466
I'm not going to speculate on his motivation, he chose Mississippi State out of high school, and it looks like he got what he wanted in regards to the flag. He will get drafted whether he plans a down of football this season or not. Transferring to an HBCU, at this point, could simply be a perfunctory gesture.

I'm not going to speculate on his motivation, he chose Mississippi State out of high school, and it looks like he got what he wanted in regards to the flag. He will get drafted whether he plans a down of football this season or not. Transferring to an HBCU, at this point, could simply be a perfunctory gesture.

but he would've sent a major message - all it did was make everyone benefit and its business as usual.

but he would've sent a major message - all it did was make everyone benefit and its business as usual.
I agree with you. What I am saying is that I’m not, nor will I be surprised if he stays put, because he chose that school. If he was really serious about exacting change, the flag issue would have played no part in his decision-making about where to play his final year of college football. It could a perfunctory gesture based on these simple things (my perspective):
1) there won’t be a football season
2) he has talent that will get him drafted period
3) Play his final season immersed in his culture
4) see reasons above

The kid could have made a major statement with his actions and no one at an hbcu, with the exceptions of the HU programs, will comment on his mother housing status.

Hill is 100% going to stay with Mississippi State now. Look at how he's being praised in the media as the one lone athlete in the state that got the flag removed. I know he's going to be walking around Starksville feeling like a celebrity.

I agree with you. What I am saying is that I’m not, nor will I be surprised if he stays put, because he chose that school. If he was really serious about exacting change, the flag issue would have played no part in his decision-making about where to play his final year of college football. It could a perfunctory gesture based on these simple things (my perspective):
1) there won’t be a football season
2) he has talent that will get him drafted period
3) Play his final season immersed in his culture
4) see reasons above

The kid could have made a major statement with his actions and no one at an hbcu, with the exceptions of the HU programs, will comment on his mother housing status.

thats the stuff that needs to get out - but folks rather keep closed mouths.

Back