Seahawks cut Kemah Siverand after CB caught sneaking visitor into team hotel

Olde Hornet

Seahawks cut Kemah Siverand after CB caught sneaking visitor into team hotel
https://www.nfl.com/news/seahawks-c...er-cb-caught-sneaking-visitor-into-team-hotel
:popcorn:

The Seattle Seahawks waived Kemah Siverand, a little-known rookie cornerback, on Tuesday, and the reason for his departure has come to light.

NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported Thursday Seattle cut Siverand, an undrafted free agent, after he was caught on video trying to sneak a female visitor into the team hotel, per sources informed of the situation. The woman was wearing Seahawks gear in an attempt to disguise her as a player, Pelissero added.

Siverand's attempt to welcome a visitor into the team hotel was a violation of team rules, especially during a camp that is operating amid the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. With outside contact expected to be at a minimum if at all, jeopardizing the rest of Seattle's team by inviting an outside visitor into the team's hotel was a violation the Seahawks could not overlook.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
This is why they go to P5 schools. I keep telling people if HBCUs want young black males on campuses all they gotta do is increase white girls. Them ninjas today would be there with their tongues hanging out. They love them stanky booty white girls. 🤣

No team, no money and no honey so it's obvious why he wasn't playing baseball. Smoke still coming off them trailer feet of hers getting away from him fast as she can now. She's probably at home as we speak watching "Get Out" again to sharpen her focus while in pursuit of the next NFL sunken place prospect.

No team, no money and no honey so it's obvious why he wasn't playing baseball. Smoke still coming off them trailer feet of hers getting away from him fast as she can now. She's probably at home as we speak watching "Get Out" again to sharpen her focus while in pursuit of the next NFL sunken place prospect.

With a photo album full of pictures of her victims.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Three words for you.... UN-DE-FEATED!

So are you saying that nookie AND father time are both undefeated? LOL!!! Well you got a point there. LOL!! But in reality, pro athletes are really no different than the rest of society. Presidents of universities/colleges have lost their jobs because of nookie. Professors/teachers have lost their jobs because of nookie. Politicians, oh my goodness. Hell, nookie has been the downfall of many coaches.

BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This fool threw away his money over a boring looking white chick. See that’s what he gets....I bet she dumps his ass.

If they cut his young, dumb ASpirin from the team, that Caucasoid gone most definitely dump him. Female ‘Soids were trained to marry/entrap “money”.

Give me a black goddess sister, I can't resist her! No stringy haired, blonde hair, blue eye, pale skinned, buttermilk complexion, grafted recessive, depressive, ironing board backside, straight-up and straight down, no frills, no thrills, Miss 6 o'clock, subject to the itch, mutanoid, caucasoid, white cave b with a itch!

Give me a black goddess sister, I can't resist her! No stringy haired, blonde hair, blue eye, pale skinned, buttermilk complexion, grafted recessive, depressive, ironing board backside, straight-up and straight down, no frills, no thrills, Miss 6 o'clock, subject to the itch, mutanoid, caucasoid, white cave b with a itch!

Brother Khalid Abdul Muhammad, courtesy of O'Shea Jackson circa 1993.

Back