SE Louisiana fans disrespectful towards FAMU fans

CEE DOG

So we're not going to talk about the racist stuff that happened to FAMU fans at the game this weekend. Some saltine threw a beer can that made a baby nose bleed because he got hit. Couldn't have been my child. It would have been on CNN about a MAGA head was busted on the concrete.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
This was racist, when the N word is used, its RACIST, dont go into denial about who they are, SPEAK THE TRUTH!!!

racist wonder showzen GIF

I wish FAMU would have taken this to the national media, I wish they would have recorded this stuff and shared it with the world, bring the spotlight to Hammond and the college.

Agent orange brought them out of the closet, it made them more comfortable to be racist in public spaces.

That aint racist.... this happens at EVERY PWI game.... have you seen some of the signs at frat houses of SEC games? Its just "different" from what we see on HBCU campuses.
Well, you have a valid point. But, if they used the N word, and threw beer cans, well that went too far.

I’m just wondering why FAMU drew SELU to begin with when Kenessaw state would’ve been a more balanced opponent that famu could’ve won. Aside from FAMU just being out coached, this game was a loss before they even stepped foot on campus.

Well, you have a valid point. But, if they used the N word, and threw beer cans, well that went too far.
I am probably gonna get ran off the board for saying this, but, when you are playing these racists, southern, redneck institutions, what the hell do you expect? Now, should the FAMU fans have to endure this kind of treatment? Hell nall!!! But like @DAHILL mentioned in post#2, look how theses white fan bases treat each other. What do you think they gonna do to yall black asses? I'm just saying.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I am probably gonna get ran off the board for saying this, but, when you are playing these racists, southern, redneck institutions, what the hell do you expect? Now, should the FAMU fans have to endure this kind of treatment? Hell nall!!! But like @DAHILL mentioned in post#2, look how theses white fan bases treat each other. What do you think they gonna do to yall black asses? I'm just saying.
These are the same white folks who say racism is dead. 😂 They also quote MLK to justify their wrong doing all while calling us ninjas with a bible in their hand. Good ole Christian Evangelist 😂

Last edited:
These are the same white folks who say racism is dead. 😂 They also quote MLK to justify their wrong doing all while calling us ninjas with a bible in their hand. Good ole Christian Evangelist 😂

They love quoting the "turn your cheek" MLK but ignoring the MLK at the time of his assassination who was pushing for reparations (that's also why they love John Lewis who pretty much became the mascot for those type of protests and why Dwhites love him so much)

I can guarantee we’ll never have anything to do with them. Why should Southern go there and help there attendance.

Man fugg that. Put them on the schedule and BEAT THEY ASS. AAMU showed yall the blueprint against UNA in 2019. The city police tried some of that redneck bullshyt before the game started. We went into halftime down 3 scores and beat they ass in the 2nd half. Maynor told them boys "we aint losing this game to these folks!"

QUIT RUNNING FROM PWIs and BEAT THEY ASS.

Im sick of Black folks acting like fuggin cowards. Has the BLOOD of our ancestors ran all out from our veins? BEAT THEY ASS

Man fugg that. Put them on the schedule and BEAT THEY ASS. AAMU showed yall the blueprint against UNA in 2019. The city police tried some of that redneck bullshyt before the game started. We went into halftime down 3 scores and beat they ass in the 2nd half. Maynor told them boys "we aint losing this game to these folks!"

QUIT RUNNING FROM PWIs and BEAT THEY ASS.

Im sick of Black folks acting like fuggin cowards. Has the BLOOD of our ancestors ran all out from our veins? BEAT THEY ASS
Now, are you talking about beating their asses in the stands? Cause if so, then I'm with ya.

FAMU got what they deserved. FAMU felt they were above playing in the SWAC Championship game or the Celebration bowl, boy did Mr. Charlie spank that AZZ and showed them, who they really are.

Back