SE Louisiana fans disrespectful towards FAMU fans

And all this time I thought they weren't able to go to the SCG or CB because Jackson State won the SWAC East. :rolleyes:
He's referencing the famu fans/students/alumns who talked down on the SCG and CB, calling the swac a hill billy ass conference and they took two steps backwards by joining the swac and our dumb uneducated asses because we all rank beneath them and we don't have standards. I know you only keep up with JSU and Coach Sanders so I figured I'd help you out with what's going on outside of 1400 Lynch.

And people wonder why GSU hasn't played them....we refuse to play them in Hammond.
some racist approached me in Hammond at a gas station. One of my friends that was getting married walked into one of the clothing stores next to the fast station to get his tux. While I sat in the car, five white men started walking towards the car calling me a n****r. I got out of the car. I was going to at least go out fighting. My friend came out of the store. He is a big tight end looking guy. The guys turned around and left.

Mississippi, Louisiana, Bama, Georgia, NY, MICHIGAN, Jersey....its ALL in ameriKKKa and racist as hell from one region to the next. It ain't limited to southern states....IJS. Don't get it twisted.
That maybe true BUT I'm just speaking on my experience.

Mississippi, Louisiana, Bama, Georgia, NY, MICHIGAN, Jersey....its ALL in ameriKKKa and racist as hell from one region to the next. It ain't limited to southern states....IJS. Don't get it twisted.

All of this is really sad to see and acknowledge but unfortunately, it is true. Nowadays, they even have a national news network or 2. And to add more insult to injury, 74 million voted for Donald Trump only a year ago. And let’s not forget about Moscow Mitch and his band of Patsy hoodlums waiting in the cuts. These are the drum majors that facilitate folks of that ilk….but I digress smh

Florida A&M University's athletics director told the Tallahassee Democrat he is aware of incidents against FAMU fans at Saturday's FCS Football Championship Subdivision playoff game against the Lions of Southeastern Louisiana University.

FAMU Athletics Director Kortne Gosha, also a vice president, now says he plans to address his concerns with his counterpart at SLU and with the NCAA.

This was racist, when the N word is used, its RACIST, dont go into denial about who they are, SPEAK THE TRUTH!!!

racist wonder showzen GIF

I wish FAMU would have taken this to the national media, I wish they would have recorded this stuff and shared it with the world, bring the spotlight to Hammond and the college.

Agent orange brought them out of the closet, it made them more comfortable to be racist in public spaces.

Agreed someone should have recorded their behavior and posted it on facebook.

So very true.............but call out florida too....the klan, proud boys and trump live here for a reason.

When someone tries to act like Mississippi (or any other southern state) is worse off than the Midwest or West Coast, I just smh. Since Trayvon, a lot of these lynchings have been in the midwest (McDonald, Crawford, Rice, etc) and West Coast. Mississippi really one had one that didn't get much traction (Johnathan Sanders). These racists are everywhere but got emboldened recently

And stop trying to make this a political thing because while Trump allowed these racists to be open with it, it was Biden that made the laws that enpowered them (and still doing so today and trying to do so in the future (see all the "smash and grab" propaganda that is aimed to give police more money to fight it)

Sorry folks, but FAMU, (who fans are known for being rude as Fukc), could be drinking drama juice here. I don’t buy it. Check out Alabama fans’ behavior towards visiting SEC teams. Things are rough on the road. FAMU and other MEAC schools called the Celebration Bowl the Chitlin Bowl and bashed it over playing for a FCS Championship. The FAMU folks I know would have taken throwing a bottle that hit a kid in their own hands instead of crying after an asss beating.

FAMU wanted a FCS bid, and they got it. Maybe they can play at Montana or South Dakota State in the first round next year and asked the crowd to sign we are the world.

Sorry folks, but FAMU, (who fans are known for being rude as Fukc), could be drinking drama juice here. I don’t buy it. Check out Alabama fans’ behavior towards visiting SEC teams. Things are rough on the road. FAMU and other MEAC schools called the Celebration Bowl the Chitlin Bowl and bashed it over playing for a FCS Championship. The FAMU folks I know would have taken throwing a bottle that hit a kid in their own hands instead of crying after an asss beating.

FAMU wanted a FCS bid, and they got it. Maybe they can play at Montana or South Dakota State in the first round next year and asked the crowd to sign we are the world.

5E749413-DC45-424B-80B6-CE16DF9EDEAB.jpeg

some racist approached me in Hammond at a gas station. One of my friends that was getting married walked into one of the clothing stores next to the fast station to get his tux. While I sat in the car, five white men started walking towards the car calling me a n****r. I got out of the car. I was going to at least go out fighting. My friend came out of the store. He is a big tight end looking guy. The guys turned around and left.
You don’t carry a pistol?

Back