SE Louisiana fans disrespectful towards FAMU fans

some racist approached me in Hammond at a gas station. One of my friends that was getting married walked into one of the clothing stores next to the fast station to get his tux. While I sat in the car, five white men started walking towards the car calling me a n****r. I got out of the car. I was going to at least go out fighting. My friend came out of the store. He is a big tight end looking guy. The guys turned around and left.
Dang, buck. The ignorants are still alive smh. Glad you all made it out of that situation.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Fugg that. I aint scared of these folks like a lot of yall are. I want our collective revenge

Those Hammond folks are weak! FAMU is being a bunch of drama queens. If a SWAC school says, “boo”, those crackers jacks will piss in their pants.

We are in a women’s tears/titty baby era! There is no way Grambling and Southern, (two programs that have seen worst things happen at Nicholls State and LSU in athletics), would have left quietly if it was as serious as these crazy Florida folks are talking like they were. Fight fire with fire dammit!

Those Hammond folks are weak! FAMU is being a bunch of drama queens. If a SWAC school says, “boo”, those crackers jacks will piss in their pants.

We are in a women’s tears/titty baby era! There is no way Grambling and Southern, (two programs that have seen worst things happen at Nicholls State and LSU in athletics), would have left quietly if it was as serious as these crazy Florida folks are talking like they were. Fight fire with fire dammit!
It already happened with SU and SLU lol. Them folks got a good azz whopping that day. Team, coaches, and fans lol.

BULLSNIT......my family and I were called "dem n-----s from 'Bama the last time we visited Bragg Memorial ........was called the n-word at Bragg Memorial more times than at Racist univ of north alabama. Physicians heal Thy selves first!!!!
lol. I sat on the 50, surrounded by rattlers. We talked so much shit that day, had a lot of fun, but it was respectful. Y’all must have sat with the students lmao.

BULLSNIT......my family and I were called "dem n-----s from 'Bama the last time we visited Bragg Memorial ........was called the n-word at Bragg Memorial more times than at Racist univ of north alabama. Physicians heal Thy selves first!!!!

Man. I had to tell my own Gramfam to shut up all of the crying about how they were treated this year for FAMU’s homecoming and learn how to beat their arse and get out of their. I was pissed at the way my own Gramfam was complaining about how ignorant those FAMU fans were. I am like, “F that, beat them bithces and keep moving.” Everyone in the SWAC who has gone to FAMU or even played them in a different location knows that then MFers are wild. FAMU better sit the F down on this fake arse high horse BS!

Get SLU’s foot out of your arse and learn how to bring your bigger sized shoe to the arse kicking contest next time. Nobody wants to hear about your “ why were they so mean to us ” weak arse story! Crank up that “Fight The Power” and ask for some help from your SWAC brothers if you are too weak to stand up to Charlie Strawberry!

I remember when Doc Greggs called Dr. Pannell to warn him about Nicholls State’s racist BS and sent a bunch of SU folks to Thibodaux to be extra eyes behind GSU’s head. GSU had no issues that Saturday evening, and even left with a W on the football field. Those folks understood that they weren’t dealing with SWAC brothers trying to sing “We shall overcome” at the game.

F you! You are the ignorant one! You bicthes are rude and hood as fukc. Sports and Band in this era. Take your arse beating like Rattlers and keep moving. You fools talked all of the shhht about the FCS Playoffs and got pimped. Nobody gives two F’s about this cry baby shhht. Man up and fight back!

You sir are still ignorant and it shows in your post. What did FAMU do to you. Did you try to enroll and didn’t make the cut, what is it?

You sir are still ignorant and it shows in your post. What did FAMU do to you. Did you try to enroll and didn’t make the cut, what is it?

😂 No ma’am, your FAMU sob story was ignorant. Bragging to your new SWAC Foster Family, (who is saving you from your broken MEAC Family), about being the FCS Playoff and then getting your arse beat for a “We Shall Overcome Story” is ignorant. The FAMU folks who bashed the Celebration Bowl and named it the Chitlin Bowl are ignorant.

Since you think am ignorant, (and several folks on this board would disagree with you), F YOU and learn how to defend yourself instead of creating a story of how the white man at SLU kicked you in your arse for no reason. Fight back! Man up!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Its amazing to see how attacks on FAMU story turned to attacks on each other.

Embarrassed Shame GIF

Whites do a wonderful job of training people of color to attack each other.

Keiran Lee Reaction GIF

The Nicholls State game I remember GSU Fans suiting up to fight. I strongly remember black creating a protective barrier of sorts around the women and kids. It was that "understood" look we gave one another.....like "fuck with them if you want to."

Y’all need to quit watching that Colors and Boyz N Tha Hood …

this has gone on too long

Back