2nd qtr.

#13 Miami 52
Wake Forest 7
F

#16 Tennessee 38
Vanderbilt 33
F

LOL@JagNation99
I tried to told the board. OSU is going to be a monster next year. Just young. Ted Ginn is the man. He and Adrian Peterson at Oklahoma are the best Freshmen in the country.

JR said:
LOL@JagNation99
I tried to told the board. OSU is going to be a monster next year. Just young. Ted Ginn is the man. He and Adrian Peterson at Oklahoma are the best Freshmen in the country.
This is just a precedent for next Saturday. Substitute Ginn for Clyde Edwards. The emotion involved in these big games tend to be forgotten.

JR said:
Ted Ginn is the man. He and Adrian Peterson at Oklahoma are the best Freshmen in the country.
I don't know who Ted Ginn is, but I doubt very, very seriously if he would warrant mentioning in the same sentence with Peterson.
Peterson is on an altogether different level.

btw, GSupe
Tech got worked!
:snicker:

JR said:
LOL@JagNation99

Well you never heard me say anything about the game, I knew it would be tough. For one, it's Ohio State-Michigan, it will always be tough. But Michigan has struggled with teams that have speed at WR (see last year's Rose Bowl). Both both teams are pretty young, and I think you have to put Hart in the conversation about the best freshmen in the country. But right now Iowa is leading Wisconsin, so U of M might just backdoor its way into the Rose Bowl.

mighty hornet said:
I don't know who Ted Ginn is, but I doubt very, very seriously if he would warrant mentioning in the same sentence with Peterson.
Peterson is on an altogether different level.

btw, GSupe
Tech got worked!
:snicker:

MH, Peterson is definitely having the better year and should win the Heisman in my mind. But trust me. Ginn is on the same level. He just didn't get the chance early this year to show his stuff due to who was playing Qb. Now that the brother Troy Smith is at the helm. Ginn has shown his azz. This kid has world class speed. Top recruited DB in the country but is playing WR now. He and Peterson both had sensational games in an HS all-star game I watched on NBC last year.Not to take anything from Peterson also benefits from playing on a veteran Oklahoma team with a Heisman trophy winning QB at the helm. I do agree he is best Fr rb I have seen since Marcus Dupree ran the ball at Oklahoma and Herschel Walker was at Georgia.

JaguarNation99 said:
Well you never heard me say anything about the game, I knew it would be tough. For one, it's Ohio State-Michigan, it will always be tough. But Michigan has struggled with teams that have speed at WR (see last year's Rose Bowl). Both both teams are pretty young, and I think you have to put Hart in the conversation about the best freshmen in the country. But right now Iowa is leading Wisconsin, so U of M might just backdoor its way into the Rose Bowl.

Hart is good. No doubt. Henne has a great arm. Michigan will be just fine next year. Don't worry, Iowa will beat Wisconsin's overated arse. Actually like I posted on another thread. The whole Big Ten is weak this year. Michigan and Ohio State are young so that hurt. Iowa and Wisconsin are just overated. The rest of the big ten sucks. Michigan St should be better next year.

GSUperTiger said:
This is just a precedent for next Saturday. Substitute Ginn for Clyde Edwards. The emotion involved in these big games tend to be forgotten.

Nope SUpe it aint going to happen next week. Edwards aint no Ginn and Spears aint no Tressel. Just like Tressel has Michigan's number, we all know Pete has Grambling's. I will just have 2 good weekends back to back is all. :nod2:

BTW like MH said.................Ga Tech got worked just like Gram is going to get next Saturday. :slap:

Mike said:
:smh:

Say Bruh! You don't claim to watch football, I hope?

Frat, I was going to say the same thing. But you know MH is a Ga. Homer. Since he is a former basketball star in his mind, I think he just keeps up with the hoops HS kids.

Mike said:
:smh:

Say Bruh! You don't claim to watch football, I hope?
Nope, I don't get to watch major college football. (at least not on Saturdays, I do watch Thurs night though)
I'm usually at an ASU game. (and all of our games are "road" games for me), so I get to see little to no major college football.

and sorry but this Ginn cat has not got overage like Peterson has.

and JR,
believe the hype. I was all-world in bball.
:D

btw, what a 2nd half for Auburn.

JR said:
Hart is good. No doubt. Henne has a great arm. Michigan will be just fine next year. Don't worry, Iowa will beat Wisconsin's overated arse. Actually like I posted on another thread. The whole Big Ten is weak this year. Michigan and Ohio State are young so that hurt. Iowa and Wisconsin are just overated. The rest of the big ten sucks. Michigan St should be better next year.

Yeah, I have no concerns about next year, although there will be a QB battle between Henne and Matt Gutierrez, who was the starter coming into this season before he was injured. The Big Ten is definitely down this year, they may not have a single team finish in the top 10.

#3 Auburn 21
Alabama 6
4th qtr.

#4 California 20
Stanford 3
3rd qtr.

#9 Wisconsin 7
#17 Iowa 14
Half

ALBANY STATE 42
Arkansas Tech 24
Final (Division II playoffs)

Next up:
Rematch: Albany State (GA.) vs. Valdosta (GA.)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back