School Athletic Apparel Deals

Man yall gripe about anything, they just having a little fun and exploring what the new uniforms may look like. Everybody know these wont be the real designs. At least it keeps the fans engaged while they count the days down until football season.
Exactly lol.

Ok, we've seen 6 schools show off at least one of their new uniforms but what is going on in Mississippi and Arkansas.

Valley was wearing Russell tonight in their game and UAPB is still using Russell gear.

Dl4vYbWU4AET_Gy.jpg

Jsu and Alcorn, what will y'all wear saturday?

UAPB is still using Russell gear

I saw a picture of JSU players wearing their Russell gear in practice. I don't see it as a big deal to in practice if you've failed to secure the appropriate gear in time. As long as it's not a breach in contract, I say it's all good.

I saw a picture of JSU players wearing their Russell gear in practice. I don't see it as a big deal to in practice if you've failed to secure the appropriate gear in time. As long as it's not a breach in contract, I say it's all good.

I said this a couple of weeks ago but you know how it is on here when people have this knack of being all up in other school's business.

The soccer team is still in Russell so I knew what happened last night wasn't a shock. The football team wore new Nike last night so I don't think we would have ordered Nike if we planned on going with another company

The football team wore new Nike last night so I don't think we would have ordered Nike if we planned on going with another company

New Nike what?
If it's cleats they may still be using the system from last year to just order them and not on a official contract at this time.

New Nike what?
If it's cleats they may still be using the system from last year to just order them and not on a official contract at this time.

When I tell you that the new stuff has been ordered and it didn't make it in time, take the Valley person's word for it just like I would listen to PV people on PV stuff

2kool you hit the nail on the head, heard deals were finalized and signed off late which has caused a delay. I have seen the information on the Braves and what Adidas will do, it was a matter of public record and anyone could see it.

People on here and on social media acting like this was the schools being lazy but this was out of our hands.

I'll see tomorrow if the deal has went through for Valley with the soccer team (our coach left a week before the season started so it's iffy if he even ordered any uniforms)

Alcorn played at tech in russell gear. those white bama state unis are garbage. Just plain white with the wrong gold & ASU slapped on them. the high school I teach at has better Adidas uniforms.

Ok, we've seen 6 schools show off at least one of their new uniforms but what is going on in Mississippi.

Jsu and Alcorn, what will y'all wear saturday?

Alcorn wore Russell...

DmCZXTtUwAAoRx4.jpg:large

But jackson st wore Nike

40076480_292602768188450_2233481215527092224_n.jpg

JSU’s jersey vs. Alabama A&M. I remember my father telling me when I was younger the red in JSU’s uniforms represented the blood. I’m glad Robinson brought them back.

Attachments

• EE8D9E0E-B10C-4A26-8310-70BFD2D67645.jpeg
    EE8D9E0E-B10C-4A26-8310-70BFD2D67645.jpeg
    246.6 KB · Views: 33
JSU’s jersey vs. Alabama A&M. I remember my father telling me when I was younger the red in JSU’s uniforms represented the blood. I’m glad Robinson brought them back.

So Jackson and Grambling added red to represent the blood?

So Jackson and Grambling added red to represent the blood?
In JSU's case the Red in the uni's began during Coach W.C. Gorden's reign as head coach and done so by Coach Gorden. He noted during that time that our games were starting to be televised and he being media savvy added the Red to give the helmets and other aspects of the uniforms that "pop" for the television cameras. This is why red in the uni's is being emphasized today in his honor at our first home game of the year which we designate as Thee W.C. Gorden Classic!

Back