Say Cuz, Lenard, i got a question

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Man I don't care. Most jags don't like Dooley either.
😱👀

I'm not buying this dez. @SUjagTILLiDIE and his crew say coach Dooley gonna' be the reincarnation of the great coach Richardson and return SU back where it belongs.

You have to admit, coach Dooley dominated when he needed last fall and brought SU football to a SWAC West championship.

👀

😱👀

I'm not buying this dez. @SUjagTILLiDIE and his crew say coach Dooley gonna' be the reincarnation of the great coach Richardson and return SU back where it belongs.

You have to admit, coach Dooley dominated when he needed last fall and brought SU football to a SWAC West championship.

👀
That's a small group. I talk to other jags from Mississippi Louisiana Illinois Wisconsin California etc... they as well as me don't have faith in Dooley.

Man please dominated?! Dominated?! He brought nothing. Txsu aamu pv valley put us in the championship.

That's a small group. I talk to other jags from Mississippi Louisiana Illinois Wisconsin California etc... they as well as me don't have faith in Dooley.

Man please dominated?! Dominated?! He brought nothing. Txsu aamu pv valley put us in the championship.
That's not the narrative that is being touted. Coach Dooley singlehandedly brought SU to the SWAC West crown. Damned the rest of the SWAC West schools lol.

👀😂

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back