SAW II

JSTUS

THE WARHORSES!!!
Anyone see it yet?

There was more blood and a very surprising ending. I don't want another one though.

Haven't even seen the first Saw yet. I rented it, but never got to watch it all. :smh:

I will check both of them out, though.

JSTUS said:
Anyone see it yet?

There was more blood and a very surprising ending. I don't want another one though.

I saw it Saturday and really enjoyed it! :D

It kept me on edge the entire time. :uhoh:

Is there gonna be another one???? Hmmmm....:swink:

If anyone likes a suspense thriller, this is a definite recommendation! :nod:

I agree, I don't want another one. It was REALLY good though. I don't want to spoil the ending for those who haven' seen it, but I don't think the killer will be as scary the next time around.

Right KG. That's why I don't want another one. Hollywood has to learn when to stop with these movies. Makes me think of Rocky 6.

SU, don't watch part one while by yourself. You must see part one before part two though.

JSTUS said:
Right KG. That's why I don't want another one. Hollywood has to learn when to stop with these movies. Makes me think of Rocky 6.

SU, don't watch part one while by yourself. You must see part one before part two though.
girl, I've heard...don't worry, I'll make sure I have someone to hold onto. ;)

I enjoyed the movie alot, and I was pleasantly surprised by the ending, and the way it was done. It's a rare occassion that a horro sequel can match the original, and this one does it, and then some.

Props to Donnie Wahlberg, and Frankie G, they played the hell out of their parts.

I'm kinda on the fence about a part 3, if they don't make another one I'll be satisfied, and they do, I'll go see it, with the hope of lightening striking 3 times in the same place.

Great ending, great suspense, and great torture.

NICE

I finally got a chance to see the movie.......I must say that the writer really is quite a sick person.......SAW II most def........was better than the 1st.......I dont know bout a part 3 though........I think that's enough

i checked to movie out.. verry good it was! Ending caught me off guard.. Moral of the story .. plan by the rules. lol

Back