Sandra Bland Cell Phone Video Uncovered... State hid it

They are hiding a lot....

See that's the thing. A lot of folks are in "make believe" land. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a GD duck! This kind of stuff permeates our society on so many different levels until its a disgrace. Redlining (housing), fair pay, zip code insurance prices, certain job opportunities, criminal justice, etc. are all heinous assaults (it's GD duck). The hidden assaults and sometimes not so hidden are not just physical. It disturbs me when folks don't understand "the game," think they're special and don't realize their next on the hit list. You can tell some of these fools what's happening, where it's going and it's like they have sludge for brains.....smh

See that's the thing. A lot of folks are in "make believe" land. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a GD duck! This kind of stuff permeates our society on so many different levels until its a disgrace. Redlining (housing), fair pay, zip code insurance prices, certain job opportunities, criminal justice, etc. are all heinous assaults (it's GD duck). The hidden assaults and sometimes not so hidden are not just physical. It disturbs me when folks don't understand "the game," think they're special and don't realize their next on the hit list. You can tell some of these fools what's happening, where it's going and it's like they have sludge for brains.....smh

People asked me why I am building my home in Grambling and I tell them that my son can jogging at 5 am with a hoodie on and the cops will not show up with guns drawn.

Back