Saints & Sinners Season 2: 3/5/17 9/8C

I had been curious about this show for a minute. Then I saw Malik Carr ("Poot" from The Wire) being interviewed on the Breakfast Club and decided to do a little binge watching from the bouncetv website...

Not too bad...I mean, just like "Greenleaf" it is all entertainment. I don't expect anyone to be saved from watching the show but if you can stand some church drama mixed in with some other stuff, then it's pretty good.

Clifton Powell got me wandering though...what is his background for real? He be playing the bad guy roles too good!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I had been curious about this show for a minute. Then I saw Malik Carr ("Poot" from The Wire) being interviewed on the Breakfast Club and decided to do a little binge watching from the bouncetv website...

Not too bad...I mean, just like "Greenleaf" it is all entertainment. I don't expect anyone to be saved from watching the show but if you can stand some church drama mixed in with some other stuff, then it's pretty good.

Clifton Powell got me wandering though...what is his background for real? He be playing the bad guy roles too good!

LOL!

Back