Saints signs Falcon said he always wanted to play for a real contender

I can't wait until football season starts. Saints fans are going to have to endure pure foolishness.....

*snicker*

Man these folks must not know who Mickey Loomis is........:lol:
May not know who Mickey Loomis is, but I do know who this guy is:

bilde.jpeg

And by that look on his face, I dont think that appeal is going to be reversed.

May not know who Mickey Loomis is, but I do know who this guy is:

bilde.jpeg

And by that look on his face, I dont think that appeal is going to be reversed.

And at the end of the day whoever we have as a Head Coach will be waaaaaaayyyyyyy better than this guy.........

slideshow_1417384_falcons1214_CC15.jpg

:lol: :lol:

sooooo............ the aints replaced their suspended coach with their suspended assistant coach??
:retard:

That's what they wanted all along. He has 6 games but can implement what Sean Payton wants all the way through pre-season camp. Vitt's suspension is not as restrictive as Payton's. Then either Spagnola or the OC will just be game day coaches. They shouldn't have too many issues. I actually thought them bringing in Parcells would have been more of a mistake than this decision. At least they should be on the same page when the season starts.

That's what they wanted all along. He has 6 games but can implement what Sean Payton wants all the way through pre-season camp. Vitt's suspension is not as restrictive as Payton's. Then either Spagnola or the OC will just be game day coaches. They shouldn't have too many issues. I actually thought them bringing in Parcells would have been more of a mistake than this decision. At least they should be on the same page when the season starts.

Exactly. These guys are acting like our assistant coaches had to step in last year and coach. The fact remains that we can hire Kim Kardashian as the HC and she would do a better job than Mike Smith a.k.a. Mr 0-3 in the post season. :lol: :lol:

Back