Saints signs Falcon said he always wanted to play for a real contender

I forgot to post this earlier for any aints fans who may have missed it. :snicker:

Arthur Blank Talks Saints' Penalties

"I think the league has handled it well and appropriately," Blank said. "

"I think he dealt with it appropriately. I think it will be one of the most significant decisions he'll ever make as the commissioner. "

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7...lank-new-orleans-saints-penalties-appropriate

:lmao::lmao:

Good job of Blank to commend Goodell for doing the right thing.
:tup:

I forgot to post this earlier for any aints fans who may have missed it. :snicker:

Arthur Blank Talks Saints' Penalties

"I think the league has handled it well and appropriately," Blank said. "

"I think he dealt with it appropriately. I think it will be one of the most significant decisions he'll ever make as the commissioner. "

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7...lank-new-orleans-saints-penalties-appropriate

:lmao::lmao:

Good job of Blank to commend Goodell for doing the right thing.
:tup:

:lmao: man you losers actually think it's going to help you. Arthur Blank....what a fitting name it goes right along with the number of superbowl rings the fagons have.

Android the "Peoples Champion"... take Note

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
back to present time...the news breaks that Lofton signed a 5-year deal with the New Orleans Saints. Really? The Saints? Lofton actually wanted to be a part of the bounty hunting, sorry for nothing, who-dat nation? It was intolerable to Falcons fans. Of the 31 other teams in the league, the Saints were the one team that Lofton needed to not pick. The grumbling began, as did the mud-slinging at Lofton's back as he walked away.

But even as the hissing, booing, and one-finger salutes were flying Lofton's way, he managed to turn around and throw a few last sucker punches Atlanta's way. (Left to the kidney) "I feel like Atlanta and the Saints have been evenly matched. But I really feel like there is more talent with the Saints. They definitely can score more than two points in a playoff game. I will say that." (Right to the groin) "I wanted to go to a team that, number one, had a chance to win a Super Bowl, had true fans, a great defensive coordinator."

Holy linebacking core Batman!!! How do these guys keep fitting under the cap?! The newest addition is another STUD in David Hawthorne, who along with Chris Chamberlain and Curtis Lofton now give the Saints a completely revamped linebacker trio. Hawthorne is a tested and true run stuffer, but he's also showed some terrific playmaking ability against the pass with 7 interceptions in 3 seasons. The Saints' commitment to completely revamp their defense has been earth shattering and exciting. They must be expecting a serious suspension for Vilma and preparing for life without him. Hawthorne and Lofton were listed as two of the top 3 linebackers in free agency (along with Stephen Tulloch). Don't forget the Saints also landed one of the top defenders in DT Broderick Bunkley. Bountygate or not, it's clear the Saints are attacking the open market very aggressively to improve the defense. Smart considering the lack of draft picks.

But OF COURSE I'll give you the Pro Football Focus ratings on Hawthorne... He rated 18th out of 50 graded NFL inside linebackers, with plus ratings in both pass and run defense. He's the kind of every down versatile linebacker the Saints need. He received a +5.5 grade against the run and a +2.9 grade against the pass. He was ranked just three spots below Curtis Lofton (15th overall). Dunbar and Vilma, respectively, were ranked 46th and 48th for comparison's sake. To say that Hawthorne represents yet another huge upgrade to the linebacking core is a massive understatement.

The deal is for 5 years and the terms are not yet disclosed. Hawthorne, 26, gives the Saints another very good young linebacker just entering his prime.

Holy linebacking core Batman!!! How do these guys keep fitting under the cap?! The newest addition is another STUD in David Hawthorne, who along with Chris Chamberlain and Curtis Lofton now give the Saints a completely revamped linebacker trio. Hawthorne is a tested and true run stuffer, but he's also showed some terrific playmaking ability against the pass with 7 interceptions in 3 seasons. The Saints' commitment to completely revamp their defense has been earth shattering and exciting. They must be expecting a serious suspension for Vilma and preparing for life without him. Hawthorne and Lofton were listed as two of the top 3 linebackers in free agency (along with Stephen Tulloch). Don't forget the Saints also landed one of the top defenders in DT Broderick Bunkley. Bountygate or not, it's clear the Saints are attacking the open market very aggressively to improve the defense. Smart considering the lack of draft picks.

But OF COURSE I'll give you the Pro Football Focus ratings on Hawthorne... He rated 18th out of 50 graded NFL inside linebackers, with plus ratings in both pass and run defense. He's the kind of every down versatile linebacker the Saints need. He received a +5.5 grade against the run and a +2.9 grade against the pass. He was ranked just three spots below Curtis Lofton (15th overall). Dunbar and Vilma, respectively, were ranked 46th and 48th for comparison's sake. To say that Hawthorne represents yet another huge upgrade to the linebacking core is a massive understatement.

The deal is for 5 years and the terms are not yet disclosed. Hawthorne, 26, gives the Saints another very good young linebacker just entering his prime.

Man the Saints with a stacked LB corps is a very scary thought for other teams. No blitzing Harper every play. Two safeties in coverage. Don't forget Cam Jordan at DE was a rookie last year too so I expect him to be much better!!!

Man the Saints with a stacked LB corps is a very scary thought for other teams. No blitzing Harper every play. Two safeties in coverage. Don't forget Cam Jordan at DE was a rookie last year too so I expect him to be much better!!!

Dome Patrol, Part Deux?

LOL!!!!!!!! Dude, you all are just trying to replace the players that will be suspended. Nothing to see here. How's that Drew Brees "re-signing" coming along? What about that protest rally for "Free Sean"?

LOL!!!!!!!! Dude, you all are just trying to replace the players that will be suspended. Nothing to see here. How's that Drew Brees "re-signing" coming along? What about that protest rally for "Free Sean"?

Just say you're scared. Suspended or not upgrades were coming once we hired Spagnola. Drew Brees is franchised so he's not going anywhere. He will get paid. What has ATL done in the offseason again? :lol: :lol:

Just say you're scared. Suspended or not upgrades were coming once we hired Spagnola. Drew Brees is franchised so he's not going anywhere. He will get paid. What has ATL done in the offseason again? :lol: :lol:
Are you sure? I mean, yeah he's franchised, but he's also disgruntle. That is a bad recipe for a team that's STILL facing players suspensions, HC is gone fishing (literally) for a year, GM will be watching NFL Redzone for the 1st 6 weeks & no early picks this year and probably next year too to replace your old players. I smell a disaster.

PHP:
Are you sure? I mean, yeah he's franchised, but he's also disgruntle. That is a bad recipe for a team that's STILL facing players suspensions, HC is gone fishing (literally) for a year, GM will be watching NFL Redzone for the 1st 6 weeks & no early picks this year and probably next year too to replace your old players. I smell a disaster.

You do realize only a handful of Saints player will be punished.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Vilma, Will Smith, Shanle, and Fajita who is with the Browns, buddy we going to be alright believe dat.

Vilma, Will Smith, Shanle, and Fajita who is with the Browns, buddy we going to be alright believe dat.
Not without your HC, your disgruntle QB, and a few of your starting defense playing (along with new players trying to learn new defensive schemes) buddy. Belive dat.

What makes you believe that Brees is disgruntled? The Saints will make him the highest paid QB in the league and the deal will be cap friendly. If you believe anything else then you're just hoping.

What makes you believe that Brees is disgruntled? The Saints will make him the highest paid QB in the league and the deal will be cap friendly. If you believe anything else then you're just hoping.
Maybe this:

Report: Drew Brees "livid" at franchise tag

By basically any metric, Drew Brees is the greatest New Orleans Saint in the team's history. He is one of the most accurate quarterbacks to ever play the game, broke the single season passing yards record last season, and led New Orleans to the franchise's only Super Bowl victory. So it's not surprising that Brees wants his new contract to reflect his worth to the organization. Previous reports said that Brees and the Saints were "roughly $5 million a year apart" in sealing the deal. But instead of ironing out the details, on Monday the Saints used their franchise tag on Brees, a move that left the quarterback "livid."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31751_162-57391529-10391697/report-drew-brees-livid-at-franchise-tag/

Back