Saggin....why?

Big Thunder

Maybe I am just starting to become old and grumpy, but, I have a question. Why do so many folks wear their pants/shorts, etc., saggin off of their butts? Today, during my lunch break, I saw no less then 6 people within a 30 minute span, saggin. I cannot lie; I almost skipped my lunch because that crap. Matter of fact, 2 of the 6 that I saw were of the females. Is it just me? I cannot stand that crap :mad:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Skinny pants at that!!! Why the gell would you buy some too little britches and then sag them?? 😭

I have heard one explanation that some cats who wear the fancy belts with buckles sag so they can not tuck the shirt in but still show the belt.

Dumb as hell, I know.

Skinny pants at that!!! Why the gell would you buy some too little britches and then sag them?? 😭

I have heard one explanation that some cats who wear the fancy belts with buckles sag so they can not tuck the shirt in but still show the belt.

Dumb as hell, I know.
You are right @funkie junkie ... they were all wearing skinny jeans...I will never understand it.

What gets me is that everyone knows where it came from but they still do it. Not only do they put the sex thing out, but what happens if you have to run or fight? I just don't understand why anyone would want to walk around like a penguin.

As I shared with my family, the gay community loves sagging. A white gay employee was hearing one of my old man rants, this time about sagging. He told me, that they have sites with pictures of men with sagging pants and they rate their butts, then he proceeded to show me the site on his phone. I was laughing so hard, if only these guys knew that have been turned into sexual objects by gay men. The internet is amazing. 😁 😁 😁

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

As I shared with my family, the gay community loves sagging. A white gay employee was hearing one of my old man rants, this time about sagging. He told me, that they have sites with pictures of men with sagging pants and they rate their butts, then he proceeded to show me the site on his phone. I was laughing so hard, if only these guys knew that have been turned into sexual objects by gay men. The internet is amazing. 😁 😁 😁

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

Olde Hornet.... THEY ALREADY KNOW. Try going through Tumblr (specially the black side of it).

What gets me is that everyone knows where it came from but they still do it. Not only do they put the sex thing out, but what happens if you have to run or fight? I just don't understand why anyone would want to walk around like a penguin.

They don't understand that is a health issue as you get OLDER. Wait till some of those 20 year old hits 40 and need hip or knee surgery.

I saw one guy with his mom in the store-he could NOT walk 3 steps without having to fix his SKINNY Jeans that were sagging. He REALLY wanted everyone to see he was wearing Spider-Man.

I agree bruh. Sagging is one of the most ignorant fashion styles ever.

Yet when folks want to call it out-isn't funny how defensive they get? Want to yell racism.

Back