Ruthless on BET

The Founder

My wife and I have gotten in to it....pretty descent show. I personally believe Tyler Perry should takes some of his shows to HBO.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I’m not sure what night it airs but if you have BET+, you can watch all of season one and part of season two right now.
No, I don't have BET+. I thought maybe I could view a few episodes on xfinity-on demand, but I didn't see it listed there.

Yea my wife and I were trippin when on how the Highest gives his seed to the women through men....when we found out he was Gay...LMAO!!!!
Dikhan is right there with him. I have watched up to the mid point of season 2. I want to say something about Andrew but it might spoil things for @TSU/BAMA.

I watched the first 5 episodes of season one. Had to put it on pause to watch the United States Track and field Olympic trials. Will watch a few more episodes tomorrow. Yall, this is some freaky shit. The Highest: "All of these men carry my seed". ?????? Never mind I don't wanna know.

No, I don't have BET+. I thought maybe I could view a few episodes on xfinity-on demand, but I didn't see it listed there.

Season 1 showing on demand on xfinity, you may be able to catch season 2 on BET online

Back