Rules of 20NOLA02!

Suge

The Phat Mack
Yes we have to set some rules....because the last time some SPers got together in NOLA, we had to deal with a weeks worth of drama!!

1. There will be no meeting of SPers in any parking lot anywhere in Nawlins

2. If you meet in the parking lot, there will be no going to anybody's relatives house after.

3. If you disobey rules 1 & 2, then don't tell your friends so there will be no Jack, Jill, Joe, John, ronnie, Bobby, Rickie, Mike, and Ralph stories.

4. If you do tell your friends, by no means...should you make a post on SP to tell the rest of us how good it was.

5. But, if you make a post, then make sure you keep your "household intact" and that if anything was BSP(Before Swacpage) or ASP(after SWACpage), or DSP(During SWACpage) we don't need to know. Just as long as ASAP, you BMW, with a MPA or an MBA so that you won't be DOA.

6. Under no circumstances will there be any toe sucking! Now this rule can not be broken!!

These are the 20NOLA02 rules. I expect you to all follow them!

Pure comedy!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
You's a wild boy, Suge!

<font size=1>*wondering if I should start a reclamation pursuit of my 'favorite small talk poster' title...*</font>

LOL

I know I have been Missing In Action for a while, but I can truly see Suge is still off the chain! LOL!:emlaugh:

Aw HELL NAW!!! I don't care what happens from here on out. 2002 Small Talk thread of the year. Where is the hall of fame committee???

Nita,

Move ova.

:: Passing out next to Nita::

Lawd, Lawd

Somebody please hep me off dis hea flo NOW!!!!!!!

:emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh:

Red Fox Send Help!!

ROTFLMBAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh2.gif

laugh2.gif
laugh2.gif

Claude........

:turning summersaults like the smiley above:

BWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!!

Back