Rose sick of taking hard fouls

Jordan kept going into the lane ... he ain't liked them hard fouls...so he hit the weight room and worked on his mid-range jumper....

so um, what's D. Rose problem. Get a mid-range jumper and you don't have to take them hits

Come on bro, Jordan mid-range game was streaky in his 4th year in the league just like Rose. Of course over time, rose will get stronger and mid range jumper will get better,"Just like Jordan"

What's funny about this is that D. Rose isn't a vocal person. If he say something about the treatment he's getting no more than 2 times, he's considered weak. :lol: Y'all are something else.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lynrCDw3W6A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What's funny about this is that D. Rose isn't a vocal person. If he say something about the treatment he's getting no more than 2 times, he's considered weak. :lol: Y'all are something else.

Bro, i am with you on this. If somebody intentionall hit you in the nose, you damn right i am gon say something. Rose took a beating last season and was humble about it.

But if he stays looking like this

drose-cbs-nuccio1.gif

chi_bulls_tripanel_jv_576.jpg

every season, then why complain?

And I think you two are Rose Homers. Tell Rose that A.I. have a spot next to him whenever he's tired of getting beat up in the lane, cause it seems to me that he'll never be able to develop a decent jump shot.

And I think you two are Rose Homers. Tell Rose that A.I. have a spot next to him whenever he's tired of getting beat up in the lane, cause it seems to me that he'll never be able to develop a decent jump shot.

Aren't you the same guy who said the Bulls should build around Ben Gordon?

Besides, Rose has a better effective field goal percentage than Paul Pierce, Deron Williams, Monta Ellis, Luol Deng, Amar'e Stoudemire and Kobe Bryant.

Aren't you the same guy who said the Bulls should build around Ben Gordon?

Besides, Rose has a better effective field goal percentage than Paul Pierce, Deron Williams, Monta Ellis, Luol Deng, Amar'e Stoudemire and Kobe Bryant.

That was me kendrick lol

Back