Root Canal

Dr. Phreeze

It is I...Yes it is...
I just got back from the dentist today for my first stage of Root Canal treatment. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. She performed a lot of drilling but it didn't hurt that much. Any of you had this procedure before?

yes Lawd...it wasn't too bad for the first one, b/c I slept and snored through the procedure. :emlaugh:

The 2nd one wasn't as much fun...I could feel pain/pressure from time to time b/c it was so very infected. Matter of factly, I'm still having issues and think they'll need to go back in. I may have them just pull that tooth completely out and put me a fake one in there. Too much trouble...my gums swell up back there and everything. Talk about a mess...:tdown:

I just got back from the dentist today for my first stage of Root Canal treatment. It isn't as bas as I thought it would be. She performed a lot of drilling but it didn't hurt that much. Any of you had this procedure before?

When I had my first and only one, the dentist hit a nerve while drilling that brought tears to my eyes.

Whew the air was getting to that tooth and I thought I was gonna die!! Yep just completed it in March. 1st phase was ok. 2nd phase was a lot of pressure and I was squirming a lot. The third phase was quick and I was outta there. I just cringe when I hear all the drilling. My dentist back hm used to give me headphones to listen to so I wouldn't hear all that.

Back