Ronnie Laws is the LL Cool J of Jazz.

Bartram

Brand HBCUbian
Still kicking after all these years! Anybody check out his album "Everlasting"? :jump: Oh my goodness!! This is just vintage, VINTAGE Ronnie Laws! (well,, almost,,,, not quite as upbeat as some of his classics but,,,)

Bartram said:
Still kicking after all these years! Anybody check out his album "Everlasting"? :jump: Oh my goodness!! This is just vintage, VINTAGE Ronnie Laws! (well,, almost,,,, not quite as upbeat as some of his classics but,,,)
He is a TSU alum..... :D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
northern tiger said:
So is Bobbie Humphrey. I saw her perform at an African Festival on Sunday. She did a good job.

?? Bobbie Humphrey?? I thought you was talking about the former running back at the Univ of Alabama and the current head coach of the Birmingham Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeldogs.

jelli said:
He is a TSU alum..... :D

i don't know if this guy is a TSU alum or not, but I believe he's from houston. he used to play The Carivan of Dreams in downtown Fort Worth all the time in the 87-91' era,,,, old Kurk Whalum (spelling).

Bartram said:
?? Bobbie Humphrey?? I thought you was talking about the former running back at the Univ of Alabama and the current head coach of the Birmingham Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeldogs.

She's a she. Most of her work was done in the early to the mid seventies. "Harlem Drive". She's a flutist.

hell, I thought I was gonna open up this thread a see a 6-pack...:ebrow: Y'all did mention LL, right?

LOL

Back