Ronald Isley, wanted for Tax Evasion

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Joe Louis, Willie Nelson and Sammy Davis, Jr. went through the same thing. Pay your taxes, people. : lecture: :lecture:

vertojsu said:
Joe Louis, Willie Nelson and Sammy Davis, Jr. went through the same thing. Pay your taxes, people. : lecture: :lecture:

...................add quit TRUSTING OTHER PEOPLE to do it for you. If you rich, at least ASK TO LOOK AT YOUR FINANCE BOOKS .................. DAMM. It ain't like he didn't have the money to pay this when it was originally due. :retard:

I remember when the IRS came to Red Foxx's home and took everything. Cars, furniture, clothes, pets, appliances.....erething.

He looked extremely _ a _ :( The only thing he could do was ask for help. "Some help me, they taking all my sh_t.....Oh Lord dont let them take my things"
That image will be burned in my memory forever.

I remember they had a big article in Jet about that.

BandFan said:
I remember when the IRS came to Red Foxx's home and took everything. Cars, furniture, clothes, pets, appliances.....erething.

He looked extremely _ a _ :( The only thing he could do was ask for help. "Some help me, they taking all my sh_t.....Oh Lord dont let them take my things"
That image will be burned in my memory forever.

Redd was standing OUTSIDE the GATE OF HIS HOUSE. He was pleading for Eddie and anyone else for help. They were carting stuff off right before his eyes. That was a SAAAAAAAD sight.

jstate83 said:
Redd was standing OUTSIDE the GATE OF HIS HOUSE. He was pleading for Eddie and anyone else for help. They were carting stuff off right before his eyes. That was a SAAAAAAAD sight.

Yep, when I saw that all I could do was :smh: It was so _ _ d :( to see a brother like that. They were taking E'rething from REDD.
Pay those taxes people, the Embarrassment is not worth it.

Gots to be mo' careful when it comes to doing the right thing in regards to the government b/c they are going to get theirs one way or another.

Back