"RomneyCare"!! LMAO Gov. Mitt Romney's Healthcare Plan!

southsuburbs

What I Live By...
This is what we need to get out there to folks complaining about "ObamaCare"!!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...aw-a-new-tax/2012/06/29/gJQA5MuvAW_story.html

Romney and fellow Republicans immediately launched a line of criticism that often has been potent: Democrats — in this case, Obama and his allies in Congress — are too eager to hike taxes.

“Obamacare raises taxes on the American people by approximately $500 billion,†Romney said in his brief remarks.

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., told Democratic lawmakers to “stand by your tax increase or stand with us to repeal and replace Obamacare.â€

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., said: “The Supreme Court has spoken. This law is a tax.â€

There’s a political problem with that argument, Democrats quickly noted. Romney, while governor of Massachusetts, also required almost every resident to obtain insurance or pay a fee. As former Obama aide Neera Tanden put it, “If you call the mandate a tax increase, then Mitt Romney increased taxes in Massachusetts.â€

That might inoculate Obama from Romney’s tax-hike accusations, if Democrats can make it stick. But Romney’s GOP primary opponents repeatedly failed when they tried to wrap “Romneycare†around his neck.

Former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty reminded Republican voters that Obama “said that he designed Obamacare after Romneycare.†Texas Gov. Rick Perry said, “I think Mitt is finally recognizing that the Massachusetts health care plan he passed is a huge problem for him.â€

Former Sen. Rick Santorum tried hardest of all. He said Romney’s health care legacy made him “the worst Republican in the country to put up against Barack Obama.â€

Romney simply stuck to his criticisms of Obama’s health law and avoided detailed discussions of its similarities to his Massachusetts initiative.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
This is primary reason that I hate politics. Common Sense is outnumbered and outgunned by stupidity. Romney is an idiot. His health care system is Mass. is one of the best for persons with HIV/AIDS. President Obama's is just as good and even better but patterned after Romneys.....ridiculous....

Come on 4 MORE YEARS for PRESIDENT OBAMA!

I hope everyone knows that healthcare bill that was passed was the Clintons plan that was first introduced during their term.

Back