Rod Paige at JSU to make tough cuts

The Queen! Anyone noticed Tigerpride disappeared when the queen left campus? ~snicker~

I'm not saying anything, but something has to be done to rebuild those reserve funds back to a safe level. LMAO!!!

The sad part about this, Rod Paige is about to become the most hated Black man in Jackson, MS, while Da Queen is somewhere living large in either Atlanta or Virginia. I'm sure her and E.J. Johnson have already been on a couple shopping sprees to help her through this.

Maaaaannnnnn, I remember somebody from the JSU family went up in arms at my ass for saying cuts were coming. Thought I was walking down J.R. Lynch St with the language I was hit with and I was only trying to tell what was coming. Lo and behold, look at what is coming.....those CUTS!

Maaaaannnnnn, I remember somebody from the JSU family went up in arms at my ass for saying cuts were coming. Thought I was walking down J.R. Lynch St with the language I was hit with and I was only trying to tell what was coming. Lo and behold, look at what is coming.....those CUTS!

I would pull up all my threads explaining that their expenses were more than their revenues, but I'm not like that. Now he's about to do an assessment to determine which programs are self-sustainable and which are not. And those that are not self-sustainable, which are in the position to become self-sustainable in a short time frame. The ones that are left will more than likely get cut. There definitely will be some deep cuts to come and once that happens, Rod Paige will become the most hated person in Jackson, MS.

A quote from Rod Paige:
"While I looked for a lot of complexities, I've now come to the point where I think it's a simple issue," Paige said. "It is a matter of the university's payables exceed the university's income."

Back