Robber!!!!!!!!!

DAHILL

is that bet still on...

50 dollers on the TSU and JSU game. NO POINT SPREAD just straight up. I will meet you outside the stadium BEFORE the game and get ready or somebody can hold the money to let you know I AM REAL unlike other folks on the page.

Was it $50 or are you making that figure up??? I don't even remember calling a dollar amount.

In light of my travels on that weekend, I must request that the amount be $25. Then it's on.

How bout that???

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
We didnt call a doller amount, I was just throwing 50 out there. So, 25 it is. I will get up with you before the game if you are outside the game tailgaiting.

Originally posted by Robber
Was it $50 or are you making that figure up??? I don't even remember calling a dollar amount.

In light of my travels on that weekend, I must request that the amount be $25. Then it's on.

How bout that???

Robber,

I can just see the tears in your eyes as you accepted that bet. :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Just say NO man. :(

Originally posted by LadyJag

Robber,

I can just see the tears in your eyes as you accepted that bet. :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Just say NO man. :(

Do you wanna bet on the next JSU-SUcks game????

That's honorable..........

Man, make sure you have funds for THIS weekend.

LMAO @ LadyJag !!!!

I don't recall LadyJag attending any football games or tailgates.

Has anyone seen her in person? Is she another BlueBird?

Yeah MD......

I can vouche for her. She was at SU's Homecoming. We saw her in the bookstore, where the prices of everything are like.....:eek:

Mike, we were tailgating right near the bookstore. It was close on homecoming. I wanted to buy some SU Shirts for Tim and TimBuktu to show our appreciation for them living in Huntsville.

By the time you guys got there....

I think they were closing so that they could tailgate before the game. My wife spent almost $100 in that bookstore. We met up with SUPERJag in that place.

Originally posted by MightyDog
I don't recall LadyJag attending any football games or tailgates.

Has anyone seen her in person? Is she another BlueBird?

MD (my dear frat),

I've been to all of SU's games except the one last week with FAM. At homecoming I saw the aamu peeps across from the student union tailgating. You were probably one of those old geisers gawking at those broke down wanna be soul train dancing cheerleaders. ;) Why would you expect to see me at any other football games or tailgates. I'm from BR and I kick it with my family when I'm in town. Next year, I'll make it my business to come meet you mmmmmmmkay.
:rolleyes: :D

like taking candy away from a baby

Originally posted by Robber

Do you wanna bet on the next JSU-SUcks game????

Yes, since you enjoy giving $$$$$ away. Why don't we bet on the 1st SU/JSU bball game. You know, since Jackson C. Smith dayum sho wont be playing us in the SCG this year. :rolleyes: ;) :p

Valley send help. :rolleyes:

LadyJag, I was there, but I did not see the cheerleaders you mentioned. In fact, I went into the Student union building right before we departed for the game. I took some pictures of SU Band when they departed for the game. We took some pictures with some of the Southern Students. All you had to do was walk over join us. You could have met atleast ten sisters with the group.

MD,

I was in a hurry at the time. I was heading to the bookstore to return some merchandise I had purchased earlier that morning. When I walked by most of the aamu alums were watching the cheerleaders strut their stuff. The DJ had the music going and everyone seemed to be having a good time. I just didn't have time to stop. I did see Mike, Kema and SuperJag in the bookstore earlier that day.

Jackson State better worry about AlCorn, cause if yall lose to them........Time to practice for next year

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by lilG77
Jackson State better worry about AlCorn, cause if yall lose to them........Time to practice for next year

What planet are you from??? We already preparing for next year.

Back