Rivalry Renewed as FAMU Rattlers (1-1) takes on SU Jaguars (1-2)

patsnation80

Go Jags!
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. | The Florida A&M University football team will look to make it two straight as the Rattlers play host to rival Southern on Saturday night. Kickoff against the Jaguars is set for 6 p.m. at Bragg Memorial Stadium.

The game will be broadcasted and streamed live on ESPN3. The broadcast crew of Keith Miles (play-by-play), Albert Chester (color analyst) and Corey Staples (sideline) will call all of the action. In addition, the same broadcast crew will call the game live on WHBX – 96.1 FM (JAMZ).

Florida A&M and Southern have met 60 times, with the Rattlers holding a 33-26-1 record, but the Jaguars claimed the last victory, a 21-14 win in 2012 at the Atlanta Georgia Dome in the Bank of America Football Classic.

Last edited by a moderator:

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. | The Florida A&M University football team will look to make it two straight as the Rattlers play host to rival Southern on Saturday night. Kickoff against the Jaguars is set for 6 p.m. at Bragg Memorial Stadium.

The game will be broadcasted and streamed live on ESPN3. The broadcast crew of Keith Miles (play-by-play), Albert Chester (color analyst) and Corey Staples (sideline) will call all of the action. In addition, the same broadcast crew will call the game live on WHBX – 96.1 FM (JAMZ).

Florida A&M and Southern have met 60 times, with the Rattlers holding a 33-26-1 record, but the Jaguars claimed the last victory, a 21-14 win in 2012 at the Atlanta Georgia Dome in the Bank of America Football Classic.

FYI - You cannot post more than 50% of a copied story from another site and you must also post that stories link in you post.

Well this is one matchup where Famu has whooped that arse but southern won the last meeting in ‘11... always a fun rivalry I had to look at that golf coast offense 30 for 30 ... amazing history between these two.

Well this is one matchup where Famu has whooped that arse but southern won the last meeting in ‘11... always a fun rivalry I had to look at that golf coast offense 30 for 30 ... amazing history between these two.

I'll assume you meant "gulf" coast offense....LOL FAMU has given just as much arse as they've taken.........LOL

Back