RIP William Cofield

Tigerfan01

Please keep the Tiger Marching Band family in your thoughts and prayers as we mourn the loss of freshman baritone player William Colfield who passed away Tuesday morning.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
God Bless the GSU Family. The Marching Musical Machine of the Mid-South (UAPB) is deeply saddened by the loss of a fellow bandsmen. Keep the faith and be strong.

GSU

KEEP YOUR HEADS UP GRAMBLING TIGER BAND. YOU AND THE FAMILY OF WILLIAM WILL BE IN MY PRAYERS. GOOD LUCK SAT IN ATL AND I KNOW YOU ALL WILL PERFORM TO THE BEST OF YOUR ABILITEIS SAT TO REPRESENT FOR A FALLEN BAND MEMBER.

I just wanted to say that I was stunned to here that my homeboy has died. I hope everybody takes this time to realize that life is so precious. To anybody in the Ft.Lauderdale, Hollywood, Florida, and to every one who knew William, they knew that he was a sweet person who loved to blow his horn. He will be missed. Keep ya'll head up because he is now in a safe place. Grambling perform well this tuesday, and good luck.

Rest In Peace Mr. WILLIAM COEFIELD.

Thoughts and prayers go out to MR.WILLIAM COEFIELD and his FAMILY. Prayers are extended to his GRAMBLING STATE FAMILY. May GOD bless his soul.

Back