Righteous Readings: November 2019

96lioness

QUEEN LIONESS!!!
Greetings all, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ!

The leaves are yellow, red, brown, and orange, and there is a nice chill in the air! The Lord is doing His work and we are seeing the transition. It's a brand new month, and we have approximately 60 days left in 2019! We thank God for His new mercy each morning, and for His extended and sustaining grace that has kept us!

Please forgive me for not posting an October RR. I've had a lot going on (that I'll share with you in due time). Nevertheless, God is so good, and I'm thankful to Him to allow a Righteous Reading for November 2019. I pray you enjoy!

Spiritual Blessings
Ephesians 1

In his letter to the church at Ephesus, Paul begins with praise to God for our receipt of all Spiritual blessings in Christ Jesus:

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places Him” – Ephesians 1:3 (KJV)

The word “blessing” translates from the Greek verb, “eulogeō” and/or Greek noun, “eulogia” (blessings associated with belonging the Jesus Christ). Paul speaks to Ephesus about our spiritual blessings and the benefits we enjoy from them:

Election as Saints (Ephesians 1:4)
We didn’t choose Jesus, He chose us. Verse 4 states, “According as He hath chosen us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and with blame before Him in love”. God knew that man would fall into sin and that we would be dead in our sin (Ephesians 2:5). But because of His love and His grace, God chose to make us holy and blameless. So, even before the words “Let there be light” were spoken, even before sin had entered the world, He had already made the decision to extend to us His grace and offer Salvation to us.

Adoption to Sonship (Ephesians 1:5)
Jesus went further than just choosing us; He grant us full status as His children, giving us the rights as heirs, as according to John 1:12. We now have full access to Him and can now call out to Him as “Abba” (Father).

Accepted in the Beloved (Ephesians 1:6)
Now that we have acceptance with God through our kinsman Redeemer, Jesus Christ, we have been given grace and can stand before our Heavenly Father, being perfectly accepted.

Redemption (Ephesians 1:7)
Jesus paid the price for our sins through His blood. He bought our freedom and it was bought with a heavy price. Our buyout from eternal condemnation was paid-in-full, and we are now no longer slaves to sin. Because of this, we are obligated to glorify the Lord God Jehovah in mind, body, and spirit (1 Corinthians 6:20)

Forgiveness of Sins (Ephesians 1:7)
Since Jesus paid the ransom for our sins, the debt of sin was cancelled. By this, we have been forgiven and no longer carry the burden for violation of God’s holy laws.

The Mystery of God’s Will (Ephesians 1:8-10)
Another benefit we enjoy as God’s children is receipt of His divine revelation. We have been given wisdom and insight through His Word and His desire to bring all things together for His glory. The Lord created all things for His good pleasure (Revelations 4:11), the consummation of His plan is when everyone and everything is brought in line to glorify Him. When we align ourselves with God, we become part of His perfect plan and purpose.

Inheritance (Ephesians 1:11)
The prophet Isaiah said, “For since the beginning of the world, men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what He hath prepared for him that waiteth for Him”. We have been given an inheritance by God, things prepared for our future lives that our senses cannot discover, no present information can convey to our ears, nor can yet enter our hearts. God has an inheritance of things for us that lie out of the sphere of human discovery; no eye has seen them, no ears have heard them, and they have not yet entered the heart of man.

Sealed with the Holy Spirit (Ephesians 1:13)
We further enjoy the benefit of eternal security because we have the mark of God’s ownership upon us. When we received full redemption, paid-in-full by Jesus’ blood, it will hold us until the day Christ brings us to Him.

Too often we think of material things as blessings (money, houses, cars, jewelry, job promotion, titles, educational credentials, social status, etc.). While we are thankful when God allows us to enjoy these, we should not have the mindset that these are the only blessings He has for us, nor should these things be the only things we petition Him for. We should be mindful that Jesus Christ was given to us to save us from our sins. He shed His blood to cleanse from our sin and reconcile us back to God. And because of His sacrifice, we have been given the greatest of blessings we didn't even petition God for, but that He gave to us because He so loves us. So, before you ask God for another blessing, STOP and consider those blessings which will help your walk in Him! And rejoice in Him, knowing that you now belong to Him!

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
@Big Thunder

Thank you, my brother. I love you and appreciate you and @BulldogM.Ed.23 and @LAW DAWG! I’m so thankful for you all, for your belief, faith, and trust in our Lord Jesus Christ. We have members that come in and pray with/for us and even share with us. That’s my prayer, that others will either come to know Jesus through through our efforts or that someone may be encouraged to renew/reconnect to Christ and strengthen their relationship with Him!

To God be the glory, honor, and power!

I just read November's Righteous Reading again. I am feeling lifted right now, highly spirit filled right now, after a second reading and just having church all by myself! Bless you my sister!

I just read November's Righteous Reading again. I am feeling lifted right now, highly spirit filled right now, after a second reading and just having church all by myself! Bless you my sister!

Glory to our Lord Jesus!

So glad the Word and Spirit of God has lifted and strengthened you and filled with joy! Celebrating your Holy Ghost-hijacked, out-of-this-world worship, praise and devotional moment!😊

Back