Righteous Readings: January 2019

96lioness

QUEEN LIONESS!!!
Greetings all! As you can see, the monthly series for 2019 has a new name. I pray you all will continue to tune in and be encourage and inspired in our Lord Jesus Christ and take time to disciple to others.

Here is the RR for January! Enjoy!

It’s 2019! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Greetings to you all in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU! I pray you all made it happily and safely into 2019! @BulldogM.Ed.23 @LAW DAWG @Big Thunder @JSUTigers1877

God has given us another year, and as we close the 3rd day of this new year and look back at 2018 (and look back over our lives), I know we all stand in agreement in saying that God has been so very good to us! Despite all the chaos, crisis, conflict, and challenges, God has once again granted us mercy and allowed us another chance. Things could have been so much worse, but love, mercy, and grace stepped in! Grace saved us, grace kept us, and grace carried us into a new year! A NEW YEAR……what are you going to do with it?

Where do you go from here? One thing is certain; you cannot move forward while looking back. And you will never be able to move in the right direction in life until you surrender your all to Jesus Christ. Peter tells us to cast ALL our cares upon Him for He cares for us (1 Peter 5:7). So, if you know you need change this year, and if your mind is made up, DON’T DRAG THE BAGGAGE OF 2018 INTO 2019! Leave the people who only bring and breed drama back in 2018 because their foolishness CANNOT come where you’re going in 2019! Don’t ponder on what happened a long time ago, and don’t allow the past to prevent the new things God has for your life in 2019!

18Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. 19Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth. Shall yet not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.”-Isaiah 43 (KJV)

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you always!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Happy New Year @96lioness !

Thank you for the Righteous Reading for January...it is appreciated!

It’s 2019! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Greetings to you all in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU! I pray you all made it happily and safely into 2019! @BulldogM.Ed.23 @LAW DAWG @Big Thunder @JSUTigers1877

God has given us another year, and as we close the 3rd day of this new year and look back at 2018 (and look back over our lives), I know we all stand in agreement in saying that God has been so very good to us! Despite all the chaos, crisis, conflict, and challenges, God has once again granted us mercy and allowed us another chance. Things could have been so much worse, but love, mercy, and grace stepped in! Grace saved us, grace kept us, and grace carried us into a new year! A NEW YEAR……what are you going to do with it?

Where do you go from here? One thing is certain; you cannot move forward while looking back. And you will never be able to move in the right direction in life until you surrender your all to Jesus Christ. Peter tells us to cast ALL our cares upon Him for He cares for us (1 Peter 5:7). So, if you know you need change this year, and if your mind is made up, DON’T DRAG THE BAGGAGE OF 2018 INTO 2019! Leave the people who only bring and breed drama back in 2018 because their foolishness CANNOT come where you’re going in 2019! Don’t ponder on what happened a long time ago, and don’t allow the past to prevent the new things God has for your life in 2019!

18Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. 19Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth. Shall yet not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.”-Isaiah 43 (KJV)

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you always!

Back