Righteous Readings: February 2019

96lioness

QUEEN LIONESS!!!
Greetings all! February is here, and we're about to close out the 7th day. From the first day of this year up to now, my church has held 6-8 funerals (loss of church member or loss of church member's loved one), a very good friend of mine that I graduated UAPB with and who also works with me lost her father, and one of my high school classmates died. The brevity of life should never be taken lightly, and as always, we thank God for allowing us to see another month, to see us close the 7th day of February. Another day of His mercy and extended grace; we are so very thankful!

I pray you have all been well. Here is the RR for February.

Truth Sets You Free
John 8:32

Are you discouraged? Is there bondage in a particular area in your life? Is there a harmful addiction you're allowing to hold you hostage? Do you feel a lack of victory over sin?

If "yes" to any or all of these questions, or if you feel powerless, please be encouraged by Philippians 4:13. God's truth never restricts us. If you feel defeated by circumstances, hold on to the truth of Romans 8:28. If you are enslaved to/by a particular sin, work the truth of 1 John 1:9. It's one thing to know the truth. It's another thing to experience the truth of God being worked out in your life. Only God can give freedom and break the chains of sin. Turn it over to Jesus and obey God's word! And BE FREE!

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you always!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Truth Sets You Free
John 8:32

Are you discouraged? Is there bondage in a particular area in your life? Is there a harmful addiction you're allowing to hold you hostage? Do you feel a lack of victory over sin?

If "yes" to any or all of these questions, or if you feel powerless, please be encouraged by Philippians 4:13. God's truth never restricts us. If you feel defeated by circumstances, hold on to the truth of Romans 8:28. If you are enslaved to/by a particular sin, work the truth of 1 John 1:9. It's one thing to know the truth. It's another thing to experience the truth of God being worked out in your life. Only God can give freedom and break the chains of sin. Turn it over to Jesus and obey God's word! And BE FREE!

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you always!
Amen!

Back