Reunion headcount

Phatback

you want to be down also? All that smack you Bamas talked the last few years have went out the door....

I noticed Get Ready ain't announcing anything....I hope at least he comes....

JST.....I hope the birds start chirping soon, hope this isn't a big Houston gathering

We do have a lot of folks in town who never show their face (i.e. Jaguars), so maybe we can salvage something.

It only looks like about four folks gonna be there anyway... I am holding out for Memphis 2003....

what is it about Houston? Folks can't come unless you pay them.......

might as well wait until football season to complete my list

It has nothing to do with the City..

....it has everything to do with some other issues! But I am not getting into that because that goes againt my Black folks and reunions policy!

I'm hanging by a thread also......they don't take cash at the door and I don't know what is going to happen

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Originally posted by The SWAC
I'm hanging by a thread also......they don't take cash at the door and I don't know what is going to happen

You always want someone to go out there way to accomadate you. You're not a undergrad anymore, time to be responsible. Just because you want answers on your schedule just don't cut it. You've known for months how and when to send your money in, you live right here in town. You've been ask to join our commitee for your input and you declined. Don't start critisizing us now because you had the opportunity to be apart of the decision making process. Sometimes it's a lot easier to become apart of the process to get your views across.

Fiyah,

Don't worry about The Swac. We have communicated and he will be handling his business. In other words, WE SKRAIT!!

BTW .... I had to threaten to slap him upside his head a few times, but he came around. **Snicker** :emlaugh: :D :D :D :D

I am still an undergrad until I see a degree with my name.....haven't came across one yet

joining the committee........lack of time and my decisions doubt yall would want to hear. BTW..where are all those johnny come lately AKA's anyway?

now let me let to this job interview so I can pay on time next year in Atlanta or wherever it's going to be...

Lexxy,

Either you were gon' hit him up side the head, or I'd let Mike roll him over doing a hunderd in my Rodeo! :D

Fiyah,

You know how some people are... Some aren't happy unless they can keep chit rolling. To each his own. For those that do, they are a sad set of folks! SMH

band fan, panther tracks, the swac, and whatever name you come up with next week,

I am over here -----------------> laughing at you man, why you gotta clown??? :emlaugh:

Anyway, I'll be there.

Aqui!

I will be there!

The SWAC and any other aliases you may have,
astrosmiley.gif

I was told you got to have someone to keep the mood flowing....ain't nothing wrong with a little laughter..folks told me off the board it was funny, so my job is done

you get too many serious folks you have a problem....

I went through this soap opera last year and was successful, might as well try a sequel....:emlaugh:

as for my screenname.....talk to Mr. Rashad or whoever has administrative duties....they like deleting my names so I'll keep creating some...

Cool!

Originally posted by The SWAC
I was told you got to have someone to keep the mood flowing....ain't nothing wrong with a little laughter..folks told me off the board it was funny, so my job is done

you get too many serious folks you have a problem....

I went through this soap opera last year and was successful, might as well try a sequel....:emlaugh:

as for my screenname.....talk to Mr. Rashad or whoever has administrative duties....they like deleting my names so I'll keep creating some...

No problem. I was just having fun with my little cute middle finger smiley. Dag Mods, was it that bad? I did not mean any harm......
1crysad.gif

Back