Respiratory infections

Mike

Ace Dawg! RQQ!!!!
Has anyone ever had one? I was diagnosed with it Thursday. It felt like a brother was having a heart attack. Couldn't breathe regular without chest pains and couldn't sit up straight without pains. So, I relunctantly made the trip to the doctor's office and they immediately rushed me to the back to give me a EKG, x-rays, and took some blood to do other tests just to make sure they weren't missing anything.

I now have to take 1 nasty tasting pill a day before I eat and they gave me some Cherattusin AC (Yep, I'm on dat "Lean") just so a brother don't fall the heyall out with the walkin' Pneumonia. Kinda mess up some plans I had for this past weekend. But, I still got out anyway because the temperatures weren't very low here in H-town.

What's your experience or anyone's experience that you have been around with this infection?

Yo' plans woulda been FUGGED UP, anyway, LOSER!! :D

Anyway, I've never had one, but I have a friend who'd get upper respiratory infections with the change of the weather when we were growing up. They'd knock her on her azz, too. As we've gotten older, she doesn't get them as often, but that's what she said, that it feels as someone is trying to rip her chest out of her body.

Me personally, you can count on me to get bronchitis at least once a year ...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Yo' plans woulda been FUGGED UP, anyway, LOSER!! :D

Ahh Hush! Yall was lucky! We were still going to come up there, but we stayed out too late. Plus, my mom told me that I could get extremely ill and reminded me of a family friend that had the same thing. He died and was only 28 years old. Suffered Pneumonia and never recovered from it.

Hopefully this crap will be out of my system come Thursday! ;) I'll catch ya next time. :lol: I want one of those infamous Turkey Legs that MD told me about.

Back