Respect For Strippers And Strip Clubs!!!!!! Part 2

FAMU CLIFF

Just wanted to let Sweet Nupe know that if those girls were from the Pink Slip in Brooklyn, they would have done anything you wanted for $100 or so a piece. ESTL is not Atlanta. Dem gurls aint making any money. Most of the guys in the club dont even tip. They just sit around catching free looks. Those girls will spend the weekend with you for a couple hundred. 5 G's????????

Please visit the St. Louis Visitors Bureau's Ghetto relations desk for instructions upon arrival in town to ensure that you dont played like a tourist.

P.S. - Even if they were from another Club, you could have gotten what you wanted for 1/4 of what you paid. All dem gurls in there are Prost******

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by J-State Tiger
I think we all know UNCF aka sweets, got played like a nintendo. A fool and his money....

Will part faster than the Red Sea for Moses.

Scrippertures 1:1 And the Lord choseth the scripper and said <font color=red>take up thine g-string and go findeth Dr. Sweet Nupe.

1:2 Stretch out thine g-string towards him and shake thine booty for him and the riches in his pockets shall part from him to thee. </font>

1:3 Playas wept.:(

Dr. Donna Reed,

Let this go as a valuable lesson for you. In the future, you should spend your hard earned money only on baking supplies and cooking utensils.

*snicker*

Awww dayum robber!!

Not the scriptures!!!

I am on my knees...hlding my gut, LMAO like Pison!!

<font size = 10>BBBBBBBWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH</font>

Somebody call Fiyah..I need a rescue!!

nikkis 3:36 - And it came to pass in those days that caesar sweets declared that all the skrippas should get paid.

3:37 - And he did part with his silver and gold and it did number 100 score.

3:38 - for the pockets of sweets were deep and he yearned that the scrippas might attend the learned institution of education

3:39 - for Sweets so Loved the skrippaz that he gave his only begotten dollas. That whosoever shaketh for sweets should not want for skrilla.

3:40 - Their bra cups runneth over with sweets money.

LMAO like Pison and Suge @ JST.

<font size=5>BBBBWWWAAAAAHHHHH
BBBBWWWAAAAAHHHHH
BBBBWWWAAAAAHHHHH
BBBBWWWAAAAAHHHHH
BBBBWWWAAAAAHHHHH </font>

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Johns 19:1 Thou shalt not pay no hoe 2G's to shaketh thine arse.

Johns 20:00 For it is written, Job's wife is not the onliest person to showeth thineself a fool.

Johns 20:1 Blessed be the scrippers when Dr. Sweet Nupe is in the place, for they shall inherit his wallet.

Johns 20:2 Still, playas wept.:bawling:

From the Book of Deep Throat

Heather 3:16 And the skrippas saw the "playas" coming in the door, and said "Hark! For unto us comes skrilla for activity fees!"

LordTracy 6:6 - 8 And the captain (as in Save a Ho) said, "How much?" and the skrippa said $2.

But the captain was captivated by the voluptuousness of the booty, and scarcely heard. So he asked again, "How much?"

And the skrippa, hoping to be saved (because there was a Greekshow the following weekend and she needed some gear) said again, yet with more force, "TWO THOUSAND DOLLAH"

Peaches 10:14 Behold the Nupe of Sweetness and his boys, for they come forth with big cheese and small brains, and shall verily be bereft of funds.

Delicious 19:11 And so sayeth the Diva, that any man who giveth mad skrilla to skrippas for the purpose of higher learning be not a fool ...

for he is a "doctor"!!

Man. Ya'll are crazy. Dem "young ladies" over there will give you H*** in the back room for $50. But Ludicris already told ya'll the play.

Re: From the Book of Deep Throat

Originally posted by Vinita

LordTracy 6:6 - 8 And the captain (as in Save a Ho) said, "How much?" and the skrippa said $2.

But the captain was captivated by the voluptuousness of the booty, and scarcely heard. So he asked again, "How much?"

And the skrippa, hoping to be saved (because there was a Greekshow the following weekend and she needed some gear) said again, yet with more force, "TWO THOUSAND DOLLAH"

Peaches 10:14 Behold the Nupe of Sweetness and his boys, for they come forth with big cheese and small brains, and shall verily be bereft of funds.

Delicious 19:11 And so sayeth the Diva, that any man who giveth mad skrilla to skrippas for the purpose of higher learning be not a fool ...

for he is a "doctor"!!

ROFLMAO........

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Help me get up....

<font size= 24> ROTFLMBAO </font size>

It is too early for this...

Will part faster than the Red Sea for Moses.

Scrippertures 1:1 And the Lord choseth the scripper and said take up thine g-string and go findeth Dr. Sweet Nupe.

1:2 Stretch out thine g-string towards him and shake thine booty for him and the riches in his pockets shall part from him to thee.

1:3 Playas wept.

Vinita,

Gul you is stoooopid. I'm ROTFLMAO @ you. King James ain't got nothing on you.

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

From the Ghetto Book of Knowledge

Boomquisha 1:1 Spare the cheddar; starve the scripper.

Sheniqua 2:2 As a garden tool shakes thine arse for the Nupe of Sweetness, so a fool repeats his folly.

Lil Darryl 3:3 Do not answer a scripper according to her folly, or you will be like her yourself... pennyless.

Proverna 4:4 If your scripper needeth an education, pass your hat for dat garden tool. If your scripper looks sad, empty thine pockets in her g-scring.

Pimpdaddy 5:5 Do not lie in wait like an outlaw against a righteous man's house, instead go to the Sweetest of Nupism and open your drawstring... errr g-scring.

:D :p

I'm gone to find my Bible...

sulkoff.gif

The more things stay the same...

...the more things do change!
Don't try to figure it out!:emlaugh:

I don't know what's funnier. All the jokes you peeps posted or the initial *BAIT* on the hook to get reel yawlz arse in to get you speak out anyway?

LMAO either way! Don't believe the hype!:teleport:

:wavey: Bye All!

Re: The more things stay the same...

DSN
My boy is throwing me a party down in Houston on Sept. 29, 200l. Let me know if you want to come, I guarantee the one you had will not fade this one.

Send me an e-mail and I will send you the details. I'm serious hit me. We could use a good trick to pay for everything. Hey BTW this one will only cost you $1,999. Pay me and I will take care of everything. I promise more fun "guaranteed" at a cheaper price, you can't beat that.

Hope to hear from you soon.:D

Re: The more things stay the same...

Originally posted by aamuprettywoman

I don't know what's funnier. All the jokes you peeps posted or the initial *BAIT* on the hook to get reel yawlz arse in to get you speak out anyway?

I don't know what's funnier. The fact that you thought someone believed that damn lie or the damn lie itself????:rolleyes:

Look up in the sky.
It's a bird, it's a plane
It's madam save a fool!!!!!

Wonder Woman send help.

You mean to tell me that it was all a LIE written just to get a RESPONSE?!

Originally posted by aamuprettywoman

No way!

How in the HELL could I have been so STOOPID as to believe that the original post was on point!

You mean I am laughing for NOTHING?

Who'da thunk it?

:rolleyes:

Re: You mean to tell me that it was all a LIE written just to get a RESPONSE?!

Originally posted by Vinita

No way!

How in the HELL could I have been so STOOPID as to believe that the original post was on point!

You mean I am laughing for NOTHING?

Who'da thunk it?

:rolleyes:

Yeah Nita,

I just can't believe that we were all so darn gullible. I bet Sweets is just chuckling away at the rest of us idiots. However will we ever get over this???:(:rolleyes:

Back