RESET in 2017: February

And we KNOW......

“Be still and KNOW that I am God……”-Psalm 46:10 (KJV)

Know ye that the Lord, He is God; it is He that hath made us…..”Psalm 100:3 (KJV)

“For I know that my Redeemer liveth…..”-Job 19:25 (KJV)

“‘For I know the thoughts that I think toward you’, saith the Lord, ‘thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you an expected end’”-Jeremiah 29:11 (KJV)

Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego replied to him, “King Nebuchadnezzar, we do not need to defend ourselves before you in this matter. If we are thrown into the blazing furnace, the God we serve is able to deliver us from it, and He will deliver us from your Majesty’s hand. But even if He does not, we want you to know, your Majesty, that we will not serve your gods or worship the image of gold you have set up”-Daniel 3: 16-17 (NIV)

“I am the good Shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father, and I lay down my life for the sheep…………My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me”-John 10: 14-15, 27 (KJV)

And Jesus lifted up His eyes and said, “Father, I thank you thee that thou hast heard me. And I knew that thou hearest me always……”-John 11: 41-42

“And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose”-Romans 8:28

“And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as unto the Lord and not men; knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance, for ye serve the Lord Christ”-Colossians 3:23-24

“We always thank God for all of you and continually mention you in our prayers. We remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ. For we know, brothers and sisters loved by God, that He has chosen you, because our Gospel came to you not simply with words but also with power, with the Holy Spirit and deep conviction. You know how we lived among you for your sake. You became imitators of us and of the Lord, for you welcomed the message in the midst of severe suffering with the joy given by the Holy Spirit. And so you became a model to all the believers in Macedonia and Achaia”-1 Thessalonians 1: 2-7 (NIV)

“And of this gospel I was appointed a herald and an apostle and a teacher. That is why I am suffering as I am. Yet this is no cause for shame, because I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that He is able to guard what I have entrusted to Him until that day”-2 Timothy 1: 11-12 (NIV)

THIS IS THE SEASON WHERE YOU MUST KNOW!!!!
Know God! Know Who He is to You! Know your identity in Christ! Know what He says about you! Just KNOW!

From the Pastoral teachings of
W.L. Robinson, pastor
December 7, 2016 Bible Study

Back