RESET in 2017: December

96lioness

QUEEN LIONESS!!!
Like so many people right now, I’m in reflection of the 2017 year. Here in Little Rock, we’re less than 5 minutes away from a New Year, and as I look back at these past 365 days, I’m just amazed at how so much has transpired.

We witnessed the Inauguration of one of the most controversial people as he took the Oath to protect this country and its citizens, only to turn around and cut healthcare and increase taxes on the nation’s majority income. We witnessed the order to ban foreigners from entering the US and the federal judge who had the courage to block it. North Korea’s missile program had the entire world on edge. News of Russia’s hacking of the US Presidential election was no surprise, as was the failure to incriminate those responsible for it. Transgenders literally woke up to a tweet from 45, informing them they were no longer wanted in defending of the country. We mourned the victims of the Las Vegas shooting, along with those killed while in Worship service. We saw the affects of 7 hurricanes, the devastation from the California fires, and witnessed the creation of God in motion with the eclipse. We said goodbye to Della Reese, Earle Hyman, Tom Petty, Chuck Berry, Fats Domino, Jerry Lewis, Don Rickles, Al Jarreau, Robert, Guillaume and so many more. We started this year on a Sunday, and will end it on a Sunday.

So much has happened. But one thing has remained the same this year and this is the sustaining grace of God! It was God’s grace that allowed us to withstand all the mess, stress, drama, trauma, challenges, and chaos in 2017. We’re all still here because of His grace, and we can rest assure that God’s grace will carry & keep us in the next few minutes.

Happy New Year everyone! The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ carry & keep you in 2018!

Like so many people right now, I’m in reflection of the 2017 year. Here in Little Rock, we’re less than 5 minutes away from a New Year, and as I look back at these past 365 days, I’m just amazed at how so much has transpired.

We witnessed the Inauguration of one of the most controversial people as he took the Oath to protect this country and its citizens, only to turn around and cut healthcare and increase taxes on the nation’s majority income. We witnessed the order to ban foreigners from entering the US and the federal judge who had the courage to block it. North Korea’s missile program had the entire world on edge. News of Russia’s hacking of the US Presidential election was no surprise, as was the failure to incriminate those responsible for it. Transgenders literally woke up to a tweet from 45, informing them they were no longer wanted in defending of the country. We mourned the victims of the Las Vegas shooting, along with those killed while in Worship service. We saw the affects of 7 hurricanes, the devastation from the California fires, and witnessed the creation of God in motion with the eclipse. We said goodbye to Della Reese, Earle Hyman, Tom Petty, Chuck Berry, Fats Domino, Jerry Lewis, Don Rickles, Al Jarreau, Robert, Guillaume and so many more. We started this year on a Sunday, and will end it on a Sunday.

So much has happened. But one thing has remained the same this year and this is the sustaining grace of God! It was God’s grace that allowed us to withstand all the mess, stress, drama, trauma, challenges, and chaos in 2017. We’re all still here because of His grace, and we can rest assure that God’s grace will carry & keep us in the next few minutes.

Happy New Year everyone! The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ carry & keep you in 2018!
Happy New Year to you as well! Thank You for sharing throughout this year!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

To God be the Glory!

Back