Requesting access into the War party

JohnJuan

To Moderators of the War Party:
My name is John Reynolds, I am a 2007 graduate of Alcorn State University, where I was section leader of the percussion section FROM 2004-2007. I also president of the Iota Beta Chapter of Kappa Kappa Psi during the recolonization process. I am currently attending Graduate school at Alcorn. I am requesting admission into the War Party.

To Moderator of the War Party:
My name is Sylvia Gates and I am a 1980 graduate of Alcorn State University. I also worked at the university as Secretary to the Business Dept. for almost 4 years after graduation. I pledged Delta Sigma Theta (Alcorn Alumnae Chapter) Spring '84. I am requesting access to War Party. bravette80 can vouch for me! Thank you.

Last edited:
Requesting access to the War Party

My name is Sandus Dobbins and I’m requesting access to the War Party. I am a 1994 graduate of Alcorn. I am a Life Member of the National Alumni Association and a member of the Metro Jackson chapter. Cherokee and Bravette80 can vouch for me.

My name is Sylvia Gates and I am a 1980 graduate of Alcorn State University. I also worked at the university as Secretary to the Business Dept. for almost 4 years after graduation. I pledged Delta Sigma Theta (Alcorn Alumnae Chapter) Spring '84. I am requesting access to War Party. bravette80 can vouch for me! Thank you.

Let her in.

Re: Requesting access to the War Party

My name is Sandus Dobbins and I’m requesting access to the War Party. I am a 1994 graduate of Alcorn. I am a Life Member of the National Alumni Association and a member of the Metro Jackson chapter. Cherokee and Bravette80 can vouch for me.

Let him in.

Back