Requesting access into the Dawgpound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taz2Cold2k3

Dear fellow bulldawgs,

My name is Eric and im a 2005 graduate of AAMU with a degree in Community Planning and Urban Studies. While on the "Hill", i participated in many clubs and organizations. To name a few, I was a pitcher on the bulldog baseball team under coach Thomas Wesley and was initiated into the Delta Gamma chapter of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc. in the spring of 2k3.

Im also very involved in the university's athletics programs from the volleyball team's 5 peat swac titles and men basketball ncaa basketball play-in to the football team title and the marching maroon and white marching the the Tornament of Roses Parade in Cali.

I've also been following the progression of this site since it merged from swacfootball.com. It would be a pleasure if you all would allow me to participate in discussions within the Dawgpound.

Dear fellow bulldawgs,

My name is Eric and im a 2005 graduate of AAMU with a degree in Community Planning and Urban Studies. While on the "Hill", i participated in many clubs and organizations. To name a few, I was a pitcher on the bulldog baseball team under coach Thomas Wesley and was initiated into the Delta Gamma chapter of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc. in the spring of 2k3.

Im also very involved in the university's athletics programs from the volleyball team's 5 peat swac titles and men basketball ncaa basketball play-in to the football team title and the marching maroon and white marching the the Tornament of Roses Parade in Cali.

I've also been following the progression of this site since it merged from swacfootball.com. It would be a pleasure if you all would allow me to participate in discussions within the Dawgpound.

Dear fellow bulldawgs,

My name is Eric and im a 2005 graduate of AAMU with a degree in Community Planning and Urban Studies. While on the "Hill", i participated in many clubs and organizations. To name a few, I was a pitcher on the bulldog baseball team :lmao: under coach Thomas Wesley and was initiated into the Delta Gamma chapter of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc. :lmao: in the spring of 2k3.

Im also very involved in the university's athletics programs from the volleyball team's 5 peat swac titles and men basketball ncaa basketball play-in to the football team title and the marching maroon and white marching :lmao: the the Tornament of Roses Parade in Cali.

:confused: Did I miss something?

What happened to having 100 posts? Nobody wants to earn their keep and pay their dues no mo'. :smh:

I think we are the only forum that has that requirement on top of getting majority vote in the forum. I am just trippin off ole boy being happy about being on the Annie Mae baseball team.

I think we are the only forum that has that requirement on top of getting majority vote in the forum. I am just trippin off ole boy being happy about being on the Annie Mae baseball team.

It is not how good the team was as long as we provided an opportunity for a young man to have a positive experience during his years of study while attening AAMU.

It is not how good the team was as long as we provided an opportunity for a young man to have a positive experience during his years of study while attening AAMU.

MD, winning only two out of 34 games is not positive....well, maybe for AAMU it is.

Carry on though, cause God knows, yall shole do need more backup since them other folks left last November.:tup:

MD, winning only two out of 34 games is not positive....well, maybe for AAMU it is.

Carry on though, cause God knows, yall shole do need more backup since them other folks left last November.:tup:

Dayum son, you smacking in the Access board of AAMU thread.. smh...

Re dayum dick yule lous...

:smh:

TP, as MD stated, i am blessed to be able to have a scholarship offer to play baseball on the college level regardless of what happened while enrolled. It gave me an opportunity to adventure and to see what life is like away from home. You dayum right im proud to say i was apart of the bulldog baseball team.

FYI: I played from '00-'03.. the team that you were referring to was the '07 team... Also i was part of the '02 AAMU baseball team that beat Jackson St. 3 out of 4 games in Jackson... Thats the year the team finally made it back to campus after using a minor league stadium the yrs before, yeah using the city's property just like the other "MIGHTY" sports program at JSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back