Request to join the Jaguar Nation forum

Seeing Spots

Joyful Woman!
Please let me in!

Qualifications:

BA 1980 Mass Communications, SUBR; JD 1983 SULC

Presently, Professor of Law, SULC

Child attends SU Lab

8 season book tickets on 50 yard line in Mumford; has missed only 5 games, home and away, since 1974.

Second generation SU graduate

Beta Psi Fall 77 Truistic 27

Alumni Life Member

Can I come in please?

Originally posted by Fiyah
the gooddoctor is still in, he never was taken out.....

Thanks, still trying to investigate this. Something is not right here.

Access to Jaguar forum deleted

I have always posted as Earle but when I was deleted from the Jag Forum a few days ago, I had to re-register under my new user name Earle SU. I do not remember the password to the Jag forum. I had always been able to just log on. But something happened a couple weeks ago, and I can no longer access it. My computer skills leave much to be desired, and frankly, I am unable to access the swacpage message board under my former username Earle. This would explain why there are no posts under that name for the last several days. Send Help! I have a new e-mail address: fenchcv@bellsouth.net

Earle SU, I don't know what the problem is but you are still registered and have access to the Jaguar Nation under your previous name. I see the 2 Earles have different email addresses and not sure if the 2 are the same. They are close, but not the same. Hmmmmm, a delemma...

Forum Access

My first e-mail address was edward.fench@gte.net, but I no longer use that email address. Consequently when my password was sent to me at that adress, I could not retrieve it. When I re-registered under Earle SU, I could use only my present e-mail address of fenchcv@bellsouth.net. I never had to use the password before because when I logged on, it was an automatic thing for me. Then something happened, and I can no longer log on. I dont know what happened or why it happened, but the bottom line is that I can no longer access the Jag Forum and I cannot access the swacpage under my previous username of Earle.

I also would like to request admittance into the Jaguar Nation forum. I received my Bachelor of Arts in English from Southern University in May 2000.

Originally posted by BILBREW
I also would like to request admittance into the Jaguar Nation forum. I received my Bachelor of Arts in English from Southern University in May 2000.

Bilbrew, we gonna need more info than that. Do you know anyone on the board that can vouch for you?

Fiyah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally posted by Fiyah
You need to check fenche@bellsouth.net thats where it was sent to according to what was registered for Earle

Fiyah, need your help. Earle SU e-mail me about access to the forum. For some reason he can't use his oringinal screen name. I know it's him b/c we meet a few years ago at the alumni conference in Dallas and quoted a conversation we had. Questions?
1. This is the second Nation member that have lost use of their screen name, are other having similar problems?
2. What he need to do to get his old name back?
3. In the meantime will you let him in the forum as Earle SU?
4. Can moderators give access to their forum?

Thanks, Bg

BG,

I don't know what more I can tell you. Both of those accounts have been granted access to the Jag Nation. The only other thing I can guess is that he needs to make sure that he is logged into the message board - meaning he needs to go the the front of the message board and go to the bottom of the page and put in his username and password.

OK

Originally posted by Kenn Rashad
BG,

I don't know what more I can tell you. Both of those accounts have been granted access to the Jag Nation. The only other thing I can guess is that he needs to make sure that he is logged into the message board - meaning he needs to go the the front of the message board and go to the bottom of the page and put in his username and password.

I'll pass that along to thegooddoctor and earle.

Back