Represent Yo High School

<font size=6><font color=blue> J.O. Johnson High School</font></font>

<font size=4><font color=gold>"Home of the Mighty Jaguars"</font></font>

Wayne Madkin= current Miss. State QB

Joey Kent- UTenn. / Titans Wr

James Willis- Philly Eagles/ Bham Bolts

Reg. E Cathey- The Corner, MLK and some other movies I cant think of right now lol

L.J. Bryant- prominent Urban planner in the Southeast region

Chris Martin- Auburn football star/ KC chiefs

Condredge Holloway- UTenn/ NFL football star

Kelvin Wooten- AAMU grad/ Lucy pearl bandmember/ instrimentalist

Just to name a few famous Jagz

Re: Storm

Originally posted by cat daddy
Storm,
We are talking about the same person. There is only 1 Niecie. We finished in the same class at Belaire in 88. She was not a cheerleader at Belaire.

cat daddy,
I didn't think too many Niecie's were running around Belaire, but you never know. ;)

TruBluJag,
I can get you in contact with her if you'd like. I rarely ever see her, but I'm going home next weekend to go over some wedding plans and I know I'll see her then. e-mail me...

<Font size=1>*I'll be sure to tell her she has a few Swacpage admirers*</font>

[Edited by Storm_ofSU on 04-03-01 at 04:54 PM]

<FONT COLOR=Orange SIZE="4">FROM THE PEACH STATE</FONT>

<FONT COLOR=Green SIZE="6">Buford High School</FONT>

<FONT COLOR=Yellow SIZE="6">Home of the Wolves</FONT>

[Edited by EB on 04-03-01 at 04:31 PM]

To the Baton Rouge folks:
Before the Bayou Classic in 1994 I drove around Belaire High School the Sherwood Forest area. I noticed that a lot of Black folks lived there. But years earlier it was pratically all White. When did the demographics of the area change from White to Black.

Note. I think that at one time David Duke (Yes, that David Duke!) ran for the state senate from that area. Also, the klan with a 20 year old David Duke wanted to hold a rally at Belaire High School but were refused and held it on Airline. Later they held one at Broadmoor.

Trust me. That area and Denham Springs were not the nicest for Black folks.

Representing the itty bitty town of Okolona, MS...

titlehigh.gif

<font size=4><font color=maroon>Home of the Chieftains!!!</font></font>//okolona.k12.ms.us/district_office/images/logo.jpg

<font size=1>my cover may be blown</font>
1shifty.gif

Originally posted by EB
Before the Bayou Classic in 1994 I drove around Belaire High School the Sherwood Forest area. I noticed that a lot of Black folks lived there. But years earlier it was pratically all White. When did the demographics of the area change from White to Black.

Note. I think that at one time David Duke (Yes, that David Duke!) ran for the state senate from that area. Also, the klan with a 20 year old David Duke wanted to hold a rally at Belaire High School but were refused and held it on Airline. Later they held one at Broadmoor.

EB,

The Sherwood Forest area started having a changing of the Guard in the Early 90's. When I was in High School in the Mid-80's, the area was all white with the exception of a few blacks that lived in some of the apartment complexes. Now, the whole area around Belaire is like Chocolate City with an area I like to call Little Saigon.

Originally posted by cat daddy
Originally posted by EB

EB,

The Sherwood Forest area started having a changing of the Guard in the Early 90's. When I was in High School in the Mid-80's, the area was all white with the exception of a few blacks that lived in some of the apartment complexes. Now, the whole area around Belaire is like Chocolate City with an area I like to call Little Saigon.

There was a time that I would have bet that the area would have never become like a Chocolate City. I used to live near Belaire High School. I think that very few brothers and no sisters went there. (I used to live a few blocks from the high school and went to the elementary for a while.) But my last house in Baton Rouge, near Glen Oaks High, was in a neighborhood that went from almost all White to almost all Black within a year.

Nevertheless, I am still a bit surprised that area is like a Chocolate City.

Slight correction...

Originally posted by TRU3000
<font size=6><font color=blue> J.O. Johnson High School</font></font>

<font size=4><font color=gold>"Home of the Mighty Jaguars"</font></font>

Wayne Madkin= current Miss. State QB

Joey Kent- UTenn. / Titans Wr

James Willis- Philly Eagles/ Bham Bolts

Reg. E Cathey- The Corner, MLK and some other movies I cant think of right now lol

L.J. Bryant- prominent Urban planner in the Southeast region

Chris Martin- Auburn football star/ KC chiefs

Condredge Holloway- UTenn/ NFL football star

Kelvin Wooten- AAMU grad/ Lucy pearl bandmember/ instrimentalist

Just to name a few famous Jagz

Wanted to let you know before Mighty Dog got to you. Holloway graduated from Lee High and played in Canada. NFL wanted him to play defense I believe. He told them, "I'm a quarterback", and went north. He won a couple of Gray Cups up there.

Oh Yeah, S.R. Butler High here.

Peace

I meant to correct him on that. I really hate Butler people but since you went to AAMU you cool peoples. We all know where you really wanted to go to high school. Everybody BLACK in Huntsville wanted to go to JOJ.

To catch up with high school classmates, go to Classmates.com. It is easy to login and get an account.

I knew....

Originally posted by DAHILL
I meant to correct him on that. I really hate Butler people but since you went to AAMU you cool peoples. We all know where you really wanted to go to high school. Everybody BLACK in Huntsville wanted to go to JOJ.

that lead paint at J.O. would finally start rotting ya'lls brains.
GOOFY.gif

:D

[Edited by AAMU Big Dawg on 04-03-01 at 10:20 PM]

around da corner!!!

c/o 1999 Grambling High School
No Doubt......Barre Baby 2k1 aka T.B.L.
#51 KITTENZ CUZZ

<font size=4><font color=blue>DAHILL, another old Jaguar is in the house...,Class of 1990, Varsity F.B. Player and Captain/MVP of Johnson's Track Team was BulldogM.Ed.23.....,</font></font>

oldjoj.jpg

Representin' Grambling Laboratory Magnet High School! C/O 1990!!!!

Miami Jag, we ARE NOT class C!!! Thank you! What is Winnsboro, class ..... I am not going to go there with you!!!!

str8 out of COLUMBIA, MS

COLUMBIA HIGH SCHOOL!

Alma Mater of the best running back in the world............
WALTER PAYTON

Back