REPRESENT QUES!!!!! (part 2)

MikeBigg said:
Whaddup Team...This is PawPaw, Spring 2000 LK2. Dayum Team, all this trash talking we been doing and I never knew this was you. Headed to work now, but Imma hit you up and get some info to you about a set out at the club over in Sicily Island in May. Roo Team!

Do that sh.. Dawg ROo

I don't post much anymore...but I couldn't let this one slide...

Rho Nu
Fall 2K
Aftermath 5 The FONKY FONKY TAIL of the Five Masters of Mayhem
www.galvestonques.com

ROOOOOOO
See you in LITTLE ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

Jagster said:
ROO ROO to all the bruhs!

My bad Sonny, I'm just getting the note.

Team, we both here in BR and we ain't seen each other in a minute.
Do I need to come over to Foster Drive and set it out? (LOL).

Hope to see you at the Tailgate this year...I'll be at the Valley game for sho, not sure about the rest. We gonna expand our Tailgate this year to take care of some Mandated Program / Social Action programs.

MikeBigg said:
Team, we both here in BR and we ain't seen each other in a minute.
Do I need to come over to Foster Drive and set it out? (LOL).

Hope to see you at the Tailgate this year...I'll be at the Valley game for sho, not sure about the rest. We gonna expand our Tailgate this year to take care of some Mandated Program / Social Action programs.

Hen aint came down cause he's extremely KAT . :lol:
J/K from what Im hearing DAWG is super busy. He cant even call the bruhz back up. :retard:

Ill see yall at the AAMU/SU game on October 7th.

MikeBigg said:

:jump: I'm ready for it during our open weekend.
I :love: me a LKK tailgate. Y'all know all I want waiting for me is a bottled water.

JSTUS said:
:jump: I'm ready for it during our open weekend.
I :love: me a LKK tailgate. Y'all know all I want waiting for me is a bottled water.

I will reserve a bottle of Dasani (sp) for you!:nod:

Roo!!! To the Ques.
Yogi The Juggarnaut
#8 Spr. '01
Lambda Kappa Kappa
Whats up "Paw Paw" and Israel. Don't know how I missed this one. Grey Skull, Zock and punk @$$ Brian Cooper. What's up with "Good Bruhz"?

Roo!!! To the Ques.
Yogi The Juggarnaut
#8 Spr. '01
Lambda Kappa Kappa
Whats up "Paw Paw" and Israel. Don't know how I missed this one. Grey Skull, Zock and punk @$$ Brian Cooper. What's up with "Good Bruhz"?

PsychoJag & Zock are two of the KATTEST Bruhz on the Page!!!!!!! :retard:

Just kIdding. :lol: Them both my DAWGS!!!! :D

JAGSTER aint been on this camp for awhile. I need to call him up to HAZE him.

PsychoJag & Zock are two of the KATTEST Bruhz on the Page!!!!!!! :retard:

Just kIdding. :lol: Them both my DAWGS!!!! :D

JAGSTER aint been on this camp for awhile. I need to call him up to HAZE him.

They aiight most of the time, gotta keep Zock from turning to the dark side in ATL. The ATL just has a way making some good bruhz "SuperKat"

Back