Rep. Katie Porter

White women would eat it up!

It's interesting that she is the first democrat to represent what was a solidly republican district in Orange County, California. She does what I wish the Congressional Black Caucus would do more of. It's all good to challenge 45, but I would like more scrutiny of existing regulations and statutes of governmental agencies to find what can be done for the average man and woman in everything without 45's signature.

It's interesting that she is the first democrat to represent what was a solidly republican district in Orange County, California. She does what I wish the Congressional Black Caucus would do more of. It's all good to challenge 45, but I would like more scrutiny of existing regulations and statutes of governmental agencies to find what can be done for the average man and woman in everything without 45's signature.

I think that democrats completely took over Orange County in 2018.

I too wish that more members of the CBC would do what she does. She is aggressive and takes no prisoners. I think that too many members of the CBC are content with going along with the leadership of the party and lack that aggression to go after Trump officials like she does.

Here is her sister.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTxuo0gH_ho

Back