Renovate My Family

Shamocha

Deserving Of Everything
Did anyone watch this? By the end of the episode I had a few tears in my eyes. They gave the whole family a makeover, started them on a fitness program, rebuilt their house (from the ground up) and gave the mother a scholarship to nursing school. It was so special.

http://www.fox.com/renovatemyfamily/

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Yeah but was all that screaming necessary? After awhile some of it came off fake..especially w/the daughter.

I tell the you the Mom Shouted like she was at a Revival. The white guy had to ask if she was alright. They then had to stop the camera. They deserve it though. I hope Mela learns to give more of herself to her husband. He seems like a good man trying to show love to his wife. :bowdown:

FAB5 said:
Yeah but was all that screaming necessary? After awhile some of it came off fake..especially w/the daughter.
You shole is right..........Just waaayyy to dramatic :rolleyes:

Fortitude said:
Dang, I missed it. I saw the preview where the daddy looked like a pimp. I hope they do a re-run.

You gotta check it out, nice b'ball court for the kids, a.c. for the doghouse, movie theatre, huge Japanese soaking tub w/jets and fireplace in the the master BR. Lots more. :tup:

FAB5 said:

The daughter was fake after awhile, but the mother was definitely shouting and praising GOD on that front porch!!

Thought it was just me and my sister that said the daughter was faking it. smh. ...."oooooooooo the lawd can't bless me no mo'".....she was putting on.

The house was tight, a littel over the top for that neighborhood, but really tight. Looking at all of that empty land behind the house, those folk in the neighborhood better watch out, before they get moved out.

Also, with all of the modern features in the house, I can only hope they can afford the repairs in that place when they are needed. Cuz something tells me, that when the dog's air conditioning goes, ol Sugar will be schit out of luck.

NICE

D-NICE said:
I can only hope they can afford the repairs in that place when they are needed. Cuz something tells me, that when the dog's air conditioning goes, ol Sugar will be schit out of luck.
:lmao:

D-NICE said:
Cuz something tells me, that when the dog's air conditioning goes, ol Sugar will be schit out of luck.

NICE

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I did think the daughter was a bit over the top... and what was with the Mela, :what: Girl if you don't know your place and call me momma. :slap:

But I did drop a few tears.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
D-NICE said:
when the dog's air conditioning goes, ol Sugar will be schit out of luck.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Po Suga.....I see they still had her azz tied up....She must like to jump the fence to get her freak on.....

D-NICE said:
The house was tight, a littel over the top for that neighborhood, but really tight. Looking at all of that empty land behind the house, those folk in the neighborhood better watch out, before they get moved out.

Also, with all of the modern features in the house, I can only hope they can afford the repairs in that place when they are needed. Cuz something tells me, that when the dog's air conditioning goes, ol Sugar will be schit out of luck.

NICE
:lmao: :lmao: Yeah Sugar will be doomed.

I liked the show. The house is real tight, I was waiting to hear security system. They do deserve it and I hope the family can stay on the right track.

I just want to know where in the L is it in Oak Cliff. The show must have been done last summer because Dallas didn't have any 100+ degree weather.

It is going to be very hard on the next family because I think most of America really feels that this family deserved this. I could help but laugh when ole boy said "You gone need a bigga pincher than that"

oh, ok...I've heard Skip Murphy & Co. speak of this show on the radio. I didn't know this was the same show, though. I'll have to watch this one.

Back