Remy Shand

Killer Bees

Has anyone heard of Remy Shand? I heard "Take A Message". That is a tight song. This white dude got soul.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
He sounds like Maxwell's white cousin or something. :lmao:

www.remyshand.ca

Rock Steady and The Way I Feel are tight too. I am trying to get it for free first.

Does anyone know how to download music? I just got a new labtop with a DVD/CD write combo in it.

Originally posted by Killer Bees

Does anyone know how to download music? I just got a new labtop with a DVD/CD write combo in it. [/B]

The question is, who doesn't. What do you need to know?

Napster will never be the same.

Morpheus is having major issues.

And Audio galaxy is suspect.

I don't.:confused:

It is my understanding that people use software to download music. Someone told me about Morpheus. I was using someone elses computer for a while and decided to get a labtop.
I downloaded something called Direct Connect. When I was on it, I kept getting this message that said, "We do not accept modems."

Any help will be appreciated.

Downloading

Have you checked out this thread: Movie Downloads, Programs, and the people that Rate Them? We've talked about a few different programs for downloading all sorts of stuff. That might help.

Mainly, try Morpheus (http://www.musiccity.com). They've just changed the program, but it's still ok, I guess. KaZaa's probably good too, but I won't know 'cause I don't want all the other spy-ware and sneaky marketing programs they put on your computer (CNET.com talks about them - search for KaZaa). Check out that other thread for more info.

Stupid question,
Once you download the software, are you able to get music from any site or are you bound by the software you have?

That ain't stupid...

Software like Morpheus doesn't use websites for the actual file downloads. It goes through a network of computers that act like servers. They all share the files that are on their computers. You're not locked in - the service is free and you can use Morpheus, KaZaa, or whoever else you find. Plus, you can go to different websites, but that's been a harder route in my opinion. I wouldn't even know where to start these days (well, you can go to MP3.com, but they showcase mostly independent artists).

You'll probably find Remy Shand hard to find until he gets more popular, unless he has offered his music for downloading. And you'd probably know that from his website.

Originally posted by Killer Bees
Stupid question,
Once you download the software, are you able to get music from any site or are you bound by the software you have?

This is not such thing as a stupid question.

Funny, but not stupid.

Remy Shand.....

His CD came out Tuesday, 3/12. But I got it Sunday, 3/10 (got a hook-up at Wherehouse Music).

The CD is real mellow. Remy Shand wrote, performed, and produced all 11 tracks. And he played all the instruments and even did his own background vocals. He didn't have to pay anybody. His CD is real smooth. It's classic Blue-eyed Soul.....

And it's on Sale at Wherehouse Music in Dallas for $9.99!!!!! Better go get it....

Back